Wetlook-Online

Message # 14543.2.3.2.1.1.1.1

Subject: Peace Man Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bulgarian Wetlook Ad

Date: Mon 14/02/05 11:37:23 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
My anonomity was a result of a simple fact: the owner of that server knows who am I, and he will not be glad to know that 3000 people downloaded that file.
In reply to Message (14543.2.3.2.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bulgarian Wetlook Ad

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sun 13/02/05 09:31:11 GMT

If it was an MPEG file, it should have had the extension left intact. To do otherwise invites suspicion, and to post anonymously only adds to that suspicion.

In reply to Message (14543.2.3.2.1.1) Peace Man Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bulgarian Wetlook Ad

By shadow - no Sun 13/02/05 09:25:29 GMT

Folks! its SAFE!

fear is always a result of lack of knowledge.. the reason why so many of you can not open the file.. is very simple. It lacks file extention (the 3 letters that is behind the dot..) The file is harmless. Since the original contributor has told that its a mpg. file I simply renamed it and added mpg at the end.

It does not need a special application to open in.. its elemental file system knowledge. You can take a word document and remove extention and same thing will happen.. the computer will say it does not reckognise the file and ask what application to open it in based on what applications you have on your computer.

If you rename it like I did to mpg and it actually is a mpg windows systems will open it in your default mpg. player. This one did, And it is a harmless little commercial about a guy that chews a chewing gum with the result that a clothed female that wanders near him falls into a pool...

For those who does not know. Windows will open files if it has a file extention to a certain application. What application it opens file in can be changed if you want like this.

settings / controlpanel / folderoptions / filetypes

that is where you can set the different types and apps.. no problem to say that a doc file should open in excel.. trouble is that it is not a excel document even if it has that extention and looks like an excel document.. but still the computer will try to open it in excel..

nice to know if you want to send a .exe file and such files that are default banned from outlook.. just rename it to txt and ask your recipient to name it back to the original extention..

Shadow

In reply to Message (14543.2.3.2.1) Depressed Re: Re: Re: Re: Bulgarian Wetlook Ad

By Anonymous - uu Sun 13/02/05 01:29:02 GMT

I can't belive that! That is a normal mpeg file, not a virus. I have downloaded many file from your site, AnthonyX, maybe it was not very wise too??? :-)
In reply to Message (14543.2.3.2) Lookout Re: Re: Re: Bulgarian Wetlook Ad

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sat 12/02/05 18:06:20 GMT

In line with FountainFrolic's very wise remarks, perhaps the people who downloaded it are no longer able to use their computers to post a comment.
In reply to Message (14543.2.3) Dancing Re: Re: Bulgarian Wetlook Ad

By Anonymous - uu Sat 12/02/05 14:08:44 GMT

I am amazed. The clip was downloaded by more than 1300 people in only 8 hours! Any comment?
In reply to Message (14543.2) Hello Re: Bulgarian Wetlook Ad

By RoscoeBC - us Sat 12/02/05 09:43:12 GMT

So the only guy saying it's safe is the same anonymous guy who posted the link?  Anybody else going to try this?  Not me.
In reply to Message (14543) Film/AVI Bulgarian Wetlook Ad

By Anonymous - uu Sat 12/02/05 06:22:29 GMT

http://www.esaf.hu/request.php?15

Click on "letöltés".

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.120 seconds to generate ]