Wetlook-Online

Message # 14513.1.1

Subject: Info Good to see an american and canadian discussing our royalty lol

Date: Thu 10/02/05 11:42:38 GMT

Name: Jay gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

OK it basically goes like this, Charles is next to the throne followed by William his eldest, as Charles is divorced and re marrying it throws his entitlement into a questionable state as he may no longer be eligible. QE will not step down unless it is to William as im sure she as well as everyone else in the country thinks Charles is a twat (id have been beheaded for saying that 150 or so years ago lol)anyway.... the counrty wants William, hopefully Charles will sod off somewhere to let William take the throne when it comes.

Hope this clears it up a bit

Jay

In reply to Message (14513.1) Hello Re: OT: who will be the next king?

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Thu 10/02/05 11:11:19 GMT

I think Charles' brother was only in line before he had children. I'm pretty sure the eldest child always takes precedence in line over any siblings.

Queen Elizabeth could at any time step down from the throne, which would allow Charles to assume it. I think the reason she hasn't is that she doesn't want him to have the throne, and that she will only step down upon outliving him.

In reply to Message (14513) Hello OT: who will be the next king?

By Desert Hawk - us Thu 10/02/05 10:55:01 GMT

Since Prince Charles is going to marry the divorced Camilla Parker Bowles, will he still be the next king? Is she royalty, or is she a commoner? If he can't be king, who will be king, his son or his brother?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.038 seconds to generate ]