WetlookPro

Message # 14504.1.2

Subject: Peace Man You're wrong Steve!!

Date: Wed 09/02/05 19:34:37 GMT

Name: leonmoomin gb

Email: leon@mostwet.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Well, about asking me or Bryce!

There are subtle signs, easiest way is to test the water (sorry about the pun!).  The only problem that you then have is that you have to be in the right sort of environment to carry out a testing of the water.

At a pool party or foam party, at a festival, at a theme park, at a concert, or anywhere where girls are paddling.  Just a little splash, at them, you'll soon find out how up for things they are, but, there are also subtle signals to be aware of before.  

As for meeting a girl who is truely into wetlook, this would be the only place, the internet that is.  In all my experience, I have never encountered a girl who is into wetlook themselves, that is not to say that they don't exist, it is just they are probably just as open about it in the real world as we are.

There are many girls who find it fun though and if you can find one who is attracted to you at the same time, you'll have fun.

I met Lisa at a festival in Bristol, I squirted her with a water pistol, just a little shot to her leg, this made her notice me, she gigled and splashed some of her beer at me, then we had a bit of a wet fight, the rest is history.  I had never, ever met her before that event.

I could write and write about this, but, there is no simple answer.

One thing that is very important though, when you meet a girl who you think you may have a future with, be honest, tell her what you like right from the start.  That way both of you know where you stand from the start.  If you're confident and comfortable when you tell her, she won't be freaked out.  A lot of the times when girls freak out, it is due to the vibes a guy gives off, if he seems worried and freaked out by it, what is she supposed to think?

So in summary, I think wether a girl is up for wetlook or not, has more to do with the signals you give off than the signals she does!

leonmoomin Pulsing

In reply to Message (14504.1) Hello Re: Assesing girls, (especially to Brycepunk, Leonmoomin, E.Elsas, WetlU, and o

By Wet Lees Steve - uu Wed 09/02/05 18:24:14 GMT

Actually, in the real world, it appears that jeans and sneakers are the biggest.  The ones you are comparing to are models, they get paid to smile.  (Probably like the money more than the pleasure) Haven't found anyone that is high maintainence that likes getting good and wet.  

But as far as I have seen, the profile is short hair, jeans and sneakers.  AND of the three I know well, none carry a pocket book. (They're all straight too)  I have found three women like that so far, all fit that profile. One is older and has a big job, another works for a chain store, and the third is a secretary where I work.  All three are as I described.  But I have made acquaintance with two more that are into other garments.  One into jean skirts or outfits with sneakers and another into all kinds of cloths and high boots.  (She was quite graphic on why the boots too.  Need to watch)

I dunno, but to me, Denim and Reabocks win.

By the way, the 6 of us are thinking of a lake party this summer.  I'll need to take shots

In reply to Message (14504) Question Assesing girls, (especially to Brycepunk, Leonmoomin, E.Elsas, WetlU, and o

By Dave - dave6562000@yahoo.com uu Wed 09/02/05 10:22:27 GMT

Hi there,

I'd like to ask the following question:  When seeing a girl on a party, pub, store or even on the street, can one estimate  if she will accept WAMming games or not, will she be into it or not?

Ofcourse I'm not asking for 100% recipe,  cause probably that never exists, but  there are probably some signs on girl's look, behavior and style of wearing that makes acceptance for wamming more, (or less) possible.

Recently I tried to catch that characteristics watching some wellrenowned wetlook models like Stacey (Brycepunks wife), Andrea from former WCCB, Jody of WetlookU, and others, but I'm not able to give any good definition on that matter

Thnx, sorry my english Question

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.041 seconds to generate ]