minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 19:25:07 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 14504.1.1.1

Subject: Hello but now that I think of it...

Date: Wed 09/02/05 19:35:56 GMT

Name: bryce uu

Email: brycepunk1@earthlink.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Now that I think of it, none of the girls I had wetlook experiences with carried a pocket book. My wife does sometimes now, but now back then. Nobody in college (at least who I hung out with) did, though. A possible clue?
In reply to Message (14504.1.1) Info Re: Re: Assesing girls, (especially to Brycepunk, Leonmoomin, E.Elsas, Wetl

By bryce - brycepunk1@earthlink.net uu Wed 09/02/05 19:33:17 GMT

"The ones you are comparing to are models, they get paid to smile."

Um, not my wife. We spend money on wetlook. We don't make money. Never will, either.

Anyways, addressing the original question, I can't say there's any definate way to tell. All folks are individuals. Our good friend loves getting wet and muddy, but I found this out about three years of knowing her and never suspected it one bit.

But for me, in my last semsters of college as a single guy (a playa' back in the day) I did notice how many girls were willing to shower in clothes, offer to go on rainy-muddy hikes with me (never happened, but not because they backed out.) What I found was this:

Laughter. Girls who liked to laugh and have fun. That was the primary thing they all had in common, as does my beloved wife. Every girl I ever got wet with during that time, or who discussed it with me with full interest, was the sort of girl who was full of laughs and ready for a good time anytime and who wasn't too concerned with what others thought of them for doing goofy stuff.

Is there a "look?" I dunno. One was a Long Island life guard/snow boarder who dressed very in style. One was a punk who dressed cool but mostly from second-hand shops. One made lots of her own clothes. One dressed very down and inconspicuous. Two had long hair, one had very long hair, one had short hair. One wore boots, one wore Converse.....

Nope, I can't think of anything off the bat that could say "she's willing getting wet" just by appearence at a party or pub. But any five minute conversation can give you all the information you need. Hope this helps.

In reply to Message (14504.1) Hello Re: Assesing girls, (especially to Brycepunk, Leonmoomin, E.Elsas, WetlU, and o

By Wet Lees Steve - uu Wed 09/02/05 18:24:14 GMT

Actually, in the real world, it appears that jeans and sneakers are the biggest.  The ones you are comparing to are models, they get paid to smile.  (Probably like the money more than the pleasure) Haven't found anyone that is high maintainence that likes getting good and wet.  

But as far as I have seen, the profile is short hair, jeans and sneakers.  AND of the three I know well, none carry a pocket book. (They're all straight too)  I have found three women like that so far, all fit that profile. One is older and has a big job, another works for a chain store, and the third is a secretary where I work.  All three are as I described.  But I have made acquaintance with two more that are into other garments.  One into jean skirts or outfits with sneakers and another into all kinds of cloths and high boots.  (She was quite graphic on why the boots too.  Need to watch)

I dunno, but to me, Denim and Reabocks win.

By the way, the 6 of us are thinking of a lake party this summer.  I'll need to take shots

In reply to Message (14504) Question Assesing girls, (especially to Brycepunk, Leonmoomin, E.Elsas, WetlU, and o

By Dave - dave6562000@yahoo.com uu Wed 09/02/05 10:22:27 GMT

Hi there,

I'd like to ask the following question:  When seeing a girl on a party, pub, store or even on the street, can one estimate  if she will accept WAMming games or not, will she be into it or not?

Ofcourse I'm not asking for 100% recipe,  cause probably that never exists, but  there are probably some signs on girl's look, behavior and style of wearing that makes acceptance for wamming more, (or less) possible.

Recently I tried to catch that characteristics watching some wellrenowned wetlook models like Stacey (Brycepunks wife), Andrea from former WCCB, Jody of WetlookU, and others, but I'm not able to give any good definition on that matter

Thnx, sorry my english Question

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]