WetlookPro

Message # 14481.1

Subject: Note of course that should read 18th February not January

Date: Mon 07/02/05 15:37:20 GMT

Name: crazygirlsbrian ar

Email: webmaster@crazygirlsinternational.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
her birthday is 18th February (Friday after next)
In reply to Message (14481) Pictures I'm Barbi Soak me - FREE 18th birthday live webcam html

By crazygirlsbrian - webmaster@crazygirlsinternational.com ar Mon 07/02/05 11:41:21 GMT

I'M BARBI - SOAK ME!

Hi!  I'm Barbi, (that's me on the left with a silly grin trying not to look nervous).

I'll be 18 on Friday the 18th of January.  I'm going to be spending the afternoon of my 18th birthday with you on a live webcam.  And you can watch us FREE.  But not only that, they'll be someone in the chatroom so you can chat with us and tell us what to do.  

(Note from Brian - We will start at 1pm Argentina time.  This is 5pm Europe (CET), 4pm UK time, 11am US(EST), 10am US(CST), 9am US(MST), 8am US(PST), Internet time: @708 beats.  I know that it isn't the best time for a live show, but we want to make the most of daylight for outdoor filming.)

I've never got wet in all my clothes before, so I'm hoping that Isis, who was 18 last month (that's her on the right laughing as she climbs out of the pool), will show me what to do.  

As it's going to be my first time wet in front of a camera, you can tell me what to do.  What should I wear?  Should I be tied up while someone throws buckets of water over me?  Or should we play water games in the pool?  Or do a wet strip-tease?  Or perhaps naked oil wrestling with Isis?  

Email brian@cgwild.com and he will try to arrange it.

Back to Barbi´s main page

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]