Wetlook-Online

Message # 14480.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: No Subject

Date: Mon 07/02/05 13:41:42 GMT

Name: Victor ru

Email: victor.ivanovich@mail.ru

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Is the story real?

Even if it isn't it isn't a bad one.

And if it is a real event. It is marvelous but I can't get what it is about either.

In reply to Message (14480.1.1) Pulsing Re: Re: No Subject

By mac - gb Mon 07/02/05 11:36:51 GMT

Look at his earlier message.  This is brilliant mate! I am begging you to get pictures of this.  I am tempted to drive down to Hemel Hempstead just to see this.  you've got to be the luckiest muppet on this forum.  Good work with this idea.
In reply to Message (14480.1) Hello Re: No Subject

By Em - emwetlook@hotmail.co.uk gb Mon 07/02/05 11:20:23 GMT

not sure what thats about , could someone explain to me please
In reply to Message (14480) Help Me No Subject

By Wetsweat - gb Mon 07/02/05 10:09:35 GMT

This is about as live as it gets. I was not allowed to bring my camera in! (big shame), but the next best thing is that I am sitting up in the Cafetria overlooking the main pool. Down below are 17 women - 13 of which have come to the pool area in their street clothes. True to their word, more than half (8 ladies) have got leather or suede boots on. Only 1 is wearing a skirt, the rest have got jeans on (5 tucked into their boots) and 1 has what look like red leather trousers on! The woman that had the big mohair sweater on last week is wearing it again today and Kevin (the instructor) has just asked her to put her sheepskin jacket back on. There is another mohair sweater, a white one on the lady with the leather jeans and she has them tucked into white over-the-knee boots.

Amonst the others there are 4 angora polo necked jumpers, another sheepskin-type jacket (maybe fake), a (faux) fur jacket and about 1/2 of them have gloves on - it is the weirdest (horniest) sight. They are all aged between about mid 20s and mid 30s (maybe 40) and the majority are quite attarctive.

No-one has gone in yet but Kevin is starting to line them up.

I'm going down to the pool (in my assistant instructor guise) and will report back soon!!

Ho;d on - one of the ladies is about to jump in....she doesn't want to jump but Kevin is saying she must....she is crouching by the side of the pool and she is in!!!...she's surfaced now and is swimming quite quickly to the other side (Kevin is not making them do lengths). She has stopped and is saying how heavy she feels. Kev has told her to tread-water and remove her jacket (one of the sheepskins)....I'm gonna have to get a better look - watch this space....

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.039 seconds to generate ]