MyWetloook

Message # 14476

Subject: On Drugs Swimming Lessons

Date: Mon 07/02/05 07:52:22 GMT

Name: Wetsweat gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

A good friend (Kevin) to whom I was best man at his wedding is a swimming instructor at a council pool in Hemel Hempstead (UK). During the term between Christmas and Easter, he runs a series of lessons for young mothers. three of the lessons are on life saving and, traditionally he asks them to bring some pyjamas or jogging pants to see how they cope with swimming in clothing.

Kevin knows of my passion for women in certain wet clothes and invited me along last year as a trainee instructor to watch. After sharing this forum (and others) with him we have come up with a really clever idea!

Last week (remember its the middle of winter here) Kevin said they'd be doing the life-saving bit this week. He said that he felt it was important to simulate real-life conditions. He asked if they would all meet up after last week's lesson. When he addressed them he asked the question "would you be prepared to come along next week with the clothes they'd wear for a winters walk in the park with their family"? One or two thought he was joking at first but, as with all group situations a few mothers said that they could see why "reality" was important and that of course they would wear their outdoor clothes - they all agreed to effectively come as they were then!

Now based upon what they wore last week, there was a mixture of fashion boots (many with jeans or leggings tucked in), some stunning sweaters (including one furry mohair and three fluffy angoras), there were one or two leather and sheepskin jackets, most had gloves on and some even wore hats.

The lesson is later this afternoon and I am going to try to smuggle my camera in for some candid pix.

Kevin gets them all to jump in individually, swim a couple of lengths and then dive for a rubber brick. He then asks them all to sit on the side of the pool (dangling their feet and legs in) while the others (16 last week) do the same.

Am I in for a treat or what?

Wetsweat2000

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]