minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 12:24:06 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 14474.1.1.1.2

Subject: Hello To answer both questions...

Date: Tue 08/02/05 21:30:12 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I have been putting some pics into my member's section, plus I had a few up in temporary locations. I've been a bit distracted with other stuff to finish what I started w.r.t. posting, but will get back to it eventually.

We are serious about doing more pics, but there will be some proportion of pics which will not be posted. We have discussed doing some more revealing pics, just for our own private enjoyment, but would also do more pictures which are only "suggestively erotic" with the intent to publish them in some way.

In reply to Message (14474.1.1.1) Angry Re: Re: Re: Where did this pic come from?

By Don - us Tue 08/02/05 03:16:42 GMT

Sorry, forgot to ask. Did you put those pics on jowc? I didn't find them last time I looked but there is a lot of stuff. I think I have all the ones you posted but would hate to think I missed out on some.
In reply to Message (14474.1.1) Happy Re: Re: Where did this pic come from?

By Don - us Tue 08/02/05 03:13:12 GMT

AnthonyX,

I had wanted to ask you about your future plans with her on another post but I hated to just butt in and change the subject. Those were very nice pictures and a good model. I sure hope you are serious about another shoot. Good luck.

In reply to Message (14474.1) Note Re: Where did this pic come from?

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Mon 07/02/05 07:31:43 GMT

Glad you like it. She is a friend of mine, and I took those pictures a few months ago. I've so far only posted a handful of the pictures from that shoot. I'll post more of them soon. We're also planning another shoot in the next week or so.

In reply to Message (14474) Hello Where did this pic come from?

By BBAY - uu Mon 07/02/05 06:58:47 GMT

http://home.cogeco.ca/~jowc/CalendarJanuary.jpg

I've found several pics of this woman from various sites on the net but can find the site they originally came from. If anyone knows this or has any more pics of her, please help.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]