minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 00:25:06 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 1447.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Most likely you'll need to reload....

Date: Sun 22/12/02 01:26:09 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I recommend you use Windows Media Player 9 (not version 7).

But if you lost a few bytes during the download, then the file will not play...you cannot loose any bytes during the download process. Only thing to do would be to download again and hope that your ISP does not let you down again.

Unfortunately, video streaming is only intended for those who have broadband connections (cable modem or dsl). Nothing in life is gonna be easy if you only have dial up. Dial up is basically only good for doing emailing and for surfing text based sites such as this one. Dial up is no good if you want to enjoy multi media presentations.

As you can see, everybody else had no problems playing or downloading it...so the file is not corrupt, it's your ISP letting you down.

Hope it works when you download it again.

MK

In reply to Message (1447.1) Info Most likely you'll need to reload....

By Red Johnson - us Sat 21/12/02 22:16:55 GMT

.... because a character or two was screwed up - and Media Player will choke.  Notice that everyone else had no problems.  You might try an alternative media player, like Zoom Player http://www.inmatrix.com/  which I recommend.  A bit more forgiving, but still chokes on most bad files.  The movie is worth it, as usual.  Our friend Mr. MK and his buddies definitely know wetlook.  What a great hobby/business he has!
In reply to Message (1447) Question To MK

By Steve - sperir@yahoo.com uu Sat 21/12/02 21:21:09 GMT

Hi Mk,

I downloaded your movie and tried to play it with Windows media player 7. but i get an error: file corrupt or damaged.  Do you have any ideas i could try to see your movie?

I hope i don't have to download it again with my 56K modem.

Thanks for your help. Great pictures by the way!!

Steve

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]