minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 24/04/24 14:10:50 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 14455.4

Subject: Hello Re: Why oh why did she do that???

Date: Sun 06/02/05 06:37:15 GMT

Name: wetfan us

Email: wetfan@earthlink.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
It's interesting - and to me disappointing - to see how the "jeans fans" seem to dominate the wetlook scene nowadays.

Like Sopping (and a few others) I've always found a woman getting wet in everything from a simple dress or skirt/blouse

outfit to a fashionable evening gown, MOST appealing.  To me it seems that jeans are just, well, jeans!  There's little variation in style, color or appearance, wet or dry.  Jeans are simple, casual attire and something that women seldom worry about getting wet in - usually barefoot, no less - another of my pet peeves <G>! On the other hand, how often do you see a woman in a nice dress, hose & heels jumping in a pool or wading in a creek??  Everyone is, of course, entitled to their own opinion, but as a VERY long-time (~50 years!) wetlook fan and avid wetlook photographer (much of my older work can be seen on JJ's Vintage Wetlook site), my "vote" is solidly for something other than jeans!

Wetfan

In reply to Message (14455) Depressed Why oh why did she do that???

By Wet Brian - gb Sat 05/02/05 16:22:41 GMT

The first pic in this link shows a cute girl with white strappy t shirt and tight jeans....Then she puts a bloody skirt on to go in the water!!! Wink Smile

See here:

http://www.nnboards.com/forums/showthread.php?s=f656b314cfb00e718dc82abe9a4b3246&threadid=16118

If you like wet cheerleader pics...Here's some.

http://www.nnboards.com/forums/showthread.php?s=f656b314cfb00e718dc82abe9a4b3246&threadid=16055

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]