minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 07:00:40 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 14446.4

Subject: Hello Re: Proposition to wetlook producers..

Date: Sun 06/02/05 09:25:22 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I think  the best thing to do is find a producer/website that already producing the kinds of scenes YOU like to see. As any producer will tell you...you should never go into this with the sole aim of making money....because all those producers who have tried that in the past have crashed and burned and are gone within 18 months. The ONLY way to approach things....is to follow your passion, your vision, your dreams...and just do what YOU like to do....because there is a high chance you will make little money from this, and the best you can hope for is to cover your expenses and have a "self supporting hobby".

If you look at all the most well known producers and best producers (you all know their names)....they all have one thing in common....i.e. they could not care less whether they turn a profit or not...wetlook is their personal passion and their pleasure and enjoyment. The producers who have been around for many years....do not care if they make money or not...they are dedicated to the genre. The new producers whom you see pop up and try to make a quick buck...but have no true passion other than making money....they soon fold up and disappear when they realize that this is a small niche fetish world and you cannot be successful unless you have a true passion for what you do.

This is the same in the mainstream business world too....e.g. Jeff Bezos who founded Amazon.com ....he borrowed $50,000 from his parents to start his website...and they all said he was crazy and it would never work....and the company lost money every year for the first 5 years it was in operation. But Bezos was dedicated to his vision of what he wanted to do...and he stuck with it and after 5 years of debt his company then blossomed to what it is today.

The good news is.....you (or anybody) can do whatever you want to do....if you have the drive and the motivation to do. You can go from having no equipments and no models....to achieve amazing things....e.g. look at what Leonmoomin and EuroWAM TEAM have managed to do in the last 2-3 years.

The bad new is...while it it imperative to have your own vision and style of want you want to do.....most other producers have similar opinions on what THEY like and want too.....so, for example...I note your email handle is "wet sweatshirts" ......there are not many of the larger producers who focus on that subject. Most of the top producers prefer Glamour wear or smart jeans and clubbing gear etc. This is why I suggest you look for a producer who already makes videos in a similar style to what you wish to do....cos most producers I know would not be interested in acquiring wet sweatshirt scenes...and would want things to be a lot smarter and closer to what their customer base wants to see.

Also...you have to be extremely skillful with a camcorder in order to market your stuff to other producers. As somebody who receives a lot of tape submissions from amateur cameramen....I would say that 70% of the folks who send me tapes have totally unacceptable camera skills (i.e. wobbly or jerky, bad lighting, bad angles, missed the money shots etc)....so you need to practice for many months with a camcorder first.

Overall...to be "marketable" to other producers...you would have to have first class models, first rate camera skills, and be shooting glamour oriented scenes. If you are preferring to do non glamour wetlook (i.e. casual wetlook) then the best thing is to look for a producer who does similar videos and liaise with them....or...do what most new shooters do....create a small website first....and gain an audience on your own site.

Hope these tips help.

MK

In reply to Message (14446) Hello Proposition to wetlook producers..

By wet sweatshirts - gb Sat 05/02/05 10:35:37 GMT

Hi everyone...

I've always wanted to contribute to the forum, but I don't have a girlfriend, and even if I had one, I think the probability of her wanting to model for me for public showing in wetlook would be fairly unlikely! :-)

So I had an idea..  

I'm pretty handy with video cameras and filmmaking, so maybe if I hired my own model, made a video and compressed it and everything, would a wetlook producer with their own site and infrastructure be interested in buying the finished film off me?

I live in the UK, and have no idea whatsoever about hiring models or anything...

How much would I expect them to cost? For maybe an hour? Are wetlook models hard to find, or do they get "weird" requests all the time? :-) Are there any agencies in the UK that you can suggest?

Are there any gotchas that I should be warned about?

What sort of money might a wetlook producer be willing to pay for it (assuming they liked my work)?

Just a few ideas that I'd appreciate feedback on...

Thanks!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]