minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 09:27:43 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 14444.2.1.1

Subject: Hello what kind of cars?(off topic)

Date: Sun 06/02/05 18:07:30 GMT

Name: ncgreg231 uu

Email: ncgreg231@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I'm into classic cars too.  (some of them, anyways...)

-Greg

In reply to Message (14444.2.1) Hello Re: Re: So where are all the women?

By Wet Lees Steve - junkmail@plugandwork.com us Sat 05/02/05 12:21:36 GMT

MMMM  Bryce  Good point.  But I was asking a general question.  Never thought of what you said.  I am a member of a classic car web site, as well as a moderator.  I guess I asked because I am used to seeing women join in on a regular basis.  One of the women I mentioned in a previous post is a member of that same club.  She and her husband are going to Florida in May with me to pick up one of my cars.  I wonder how far we'll get dry??
In reply to Message (14444.2) Hello Re: So where are all the women?

By bryce - brycepunk1@earthlink.net uu Sat 05/02/05 10:04:07 GMT

"OK ladies.  You're 1 out of 20 in posts."

I can't speak for all of them, but the few girls I know in real life who love swimming in clothes/wetlook would never post on this or any other forum. For starters, once a girl says "hello" around here 15 guys start hounding her for pictures, private chats, get-togethers, etc... I imagine it's really frustrating. My one friend told me she simply doen't have the desire to discuss wetlook in a public place. We have conversations about it all the time, mind you. But for the reasons above, she said it wasn't worth the bother.

In reply to Message (14444) Hello So where are all the women?

By Wet Lees Steve - junkmail@plugandwork.com us Sat 05/02/05 07:00:56 GMT

After surfing all the sites I could find, even a polling site, I see lots of young kids, barely 18 (If that).  I see tons of posts from guys, even back in the archives on this forum.  But I don't see too many mature women in shots or on the forum.  Mostly guys.  Don't take me wrong guys, but that is a bit of a turn off. (???)

OK ladies.  You're 1 out of 20 in posts.  You can't tell me there aren't that many, I know better.  Once you get started, you take it to the casket, maybe a flooded one.  (I think you'll agree we never grow out of it)  I know one that is in her late fifties and one that is 23.  Both have expressed they want to go somewhere to get wet now.  Plain clean fun, not strings.

So ladies where are you?  Pipe up.  For some of us guys, we are interested in finding out where you are.  Nothing more.  Just knowing is a tease enough.  LOL

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]