WetlookPro

Message # 14438.1.1

Subject: Hello have any openings?

Date: Sun 06/02/05 18:18:01 GMT

Name: ncgreg231 uu

Email: ncgreg231@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I'm always on the lookout for a career change...
In reply to Message (14438.1) Note Re: Is it me? Or am I old fashioned

By Wet Lees Steve - junkmail@plugandwork.com us Fri 04/02/05 19:23:59 GMT

Note I forgot to mention, I own a 8 million dollar a year company.  AND I DON'T WARE SUITS.  Lee Jeans, Sneakers and a denim shirt all day.  Always ready for a 4 foot deep puddle of water.
In reply to Message (14438) Hello Is it me? Or am I old fashioned

By Wet Lees Steve - junkmail@plugandwork.com us Fri 04/02/05 19:19:13 GMT

This is my first post here.  I have to say I am amazed that there is so many into getting wet in any garment.  I am way over 40, have been into wet jeans and sneakers for years!  I Have to say I have been embarrassed to even admit it, until now.  Personally, I like Lee Jeans, my trusty ol' Rebocks and a denim Shirt, often adding a Denim jacket.  Every Chance I get!  In the winter, I fantisize ideas for the next summer.  When I travel, I almost always find the hotel pool, but that is awkward being watched by someone that I don't know.  (Don't know if they want to jump in with me either, wish they would!)  I knew there had to be more like me, but I never thought this many. . . .

I recently met a woman that is into it, I was shocked who it was.  She holds a very responsible position.  In another conversation with another woman friend, I found out she'll jump in any time or place.  Then I went onto the internet and almost fell over when I saw the endless links and chat forums.  Holly Cow! Where have I been???

I am old fashioned about it though.  After being a first timer with many of these shots, I realized that there are many women couples in the pictures.  Are they or aren't they I wonder.  Same thing with some of the guy shots I saw.  My personal preference is not to see nudeity. Women in Wet jeans (or Jean Skirt outfit), sneakers and a denim shirt, add a denim jacket, is enough to make the imagination run wild.  Depending on the picture, it can excite me more.  But I don't care for the exposing, the stripping and so on.  I know I wouldn't have a chance with them and am a devoted husband to an ill wife who cannot join me, but did a few times years ago.  Obviously, I don't look at the guys, just the women.  Up to the part where they take their cloths off, then it on to the next set of pictures.

So now that I have bored you to death?  Why hasn't anybody had a wet-in somewhere?  We go in, get our cloths wet, several times each, and go home with some good memories.  If this starts something, pick a warm place will ya'?  The Northeast this time of year isn't the place to do this.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]