minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 09:41:42 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 14431.5.1

Subject: Bouncing Re: Re: What was wetlook in the mid to late '80s like?

Date: Sat 05/02/05 00:08:13 GMT

Name: hootersfiend us

Email: genchang2112@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Although they only show her from the waist up...the video Cherry Pie  (by Warrant)had an awesome shot of the lovely Bobbi Brown (not to be confused with the other Bobby Brown from New Edition...I am talking about the blonde, buxom hottie that was married to Jani Lane from Warrant) getting hosed down while wearing a red tank top, and Levi's cutoffs!

To me..there are ONLY two brands of jeans that completely capture the female essence....Levis and Guess.  Everything else is just plain jane.

Ahhh...the memories.

In reply to Message (14431.5) Hello Re: What was wetlook in the mid to late '80s like? html

By wet jean fan - uu Fri 04/02/05 22:31:31 GMT

I love the jeans of the 80"s also. I rember one time after work I was able to get my wife( then girlfriend) to go swimming in her parents pool in a pair of jeans and half shirt. She was wearing a pair of those jeans with the zippers on the ankles and the jeans were two colors seperated at the seam ( blue in the front and gray in the back). There was a site that was going to start up about 6 months ago called (SOAKED IN THE 80'S) but they never contined with it. TO BAD  
In reply to Message (14431) Lookout What was wetlook in the mid to late '80s like?

By Mike - swimlvr591@aol.com us Fri 04/02/05 06:20:02 GMT

Was there as much wet jeans swimming in the 80's as there is today? I have always wondered this, any replies? Does anyone have any private video or stills from the 80's? I love that era cos for one, thats when I was growing up, and two the jeans were a hell of alot sexier than jeans of today. Anyone have any 80's stories to share?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.004 seconds to generate ]