Wetlook-Online

Message # 14431.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re...the 70's were better than the 80's

Date: Sat 05/02/05 10:22:15 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yep....if you are under 150 lbs you can look great in spandex.....but you must have a good body if you want to wear spandex.

If you walk around any theme park in America....it seems that 70% of the people are obese...and they have no shame about it either...ha ha.

Hey....I have the sense to know what not to wear....and what garments would make me look ridiculous....e.g. I would never wear a cowboy hat like country music stars wear....cos to look good wearing a cowboy hat you must be 6ft tall and slim...and when you are short and stocky you look ridiculous in a hat like that.

MK

In reply to Message (14431.1.1.1) Mixed Re: Re...the 70's were better than the 80's

By Mike - swimlvr591@aol.com us Fri 04/02/05 11:31:11 GMT

Hello, Mark...you dont like those beached wales in spandex with thier big butt cheeks bouncing up and down as they walk? LOL! My wife can wear spandex pretty good...she weighs in at 110lbs, and when she does, she lets that "thang" smile at ya..if ya know what I mean. Anyhow, ...I dont rember a whole lot from the later ' 70s but If the jeans was painted on then, they was good too. The 90s are ok up until 93, thats when everything started changing, then Levis started with the big ass jeans, and it went downhill from there. Today its just....blah....but now I have seen some lowrise jeans look pretty darn good, the ones without back pockets. Mostly girls wear them with the back pockets on the back of the legs instead of the ass, and it just makes them look like they dont have an ass, or a guy's ass. If they only knew how stupid they look. I guess everyone has thier own likes and dislikes though.
In reply to Message (14431.1.1) Hello Re...the 70's were better than the 80's

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 04/02/05 10:01:49 GMT

Good points.....but for me...the 70's were much better than 80's. Wetlook was much better at the UK beaches I used to go to in the 1970's....both for skirts AND for jeans....i.e. before some idiot invented Lycra and Spandex and shorts and leggings became on plague on this planet...ha ha....i.e. Leggings are merely an advertisement that show what the obesity rate is these days.....it should be a criminal offence for anybody over 150 pounds to wear leggings...ha ha...there should be a warning label..."attention...wear this product at your own risk...cos if you are over 150 pounds you WILL look like a sack of potatoes"....ha ha

I agree with you on the jeans styles....they were much nicer in the 70's and 80s.

If you need proof....just refer to "Frankie's" great collection of wet jeans girls pics taken by him during the 1970s...thats better than anything you see today.

I can dig wetlook from the turn of the century thru every decade until the 1990's....the last 20 years have been the worst in terms of fashion trends for wetlook. The world would be a lot better place if somebody had not invented Lycra, Spandex...and the almighty "T Shirt"...ha ha.

I am sure Sopping will have lots of views on this too.

In reply to Message (14431.1) Info Re: What was wetlook in the mid to late '80s like?

By Bostonwet - us Fri 04/02/05 09:14:38 GMT

.......I agree, the jeans (high waist, tight all the way down, ankle zipper, etc.) & the styles in general were sexier: ruffled, almost Victorian blouses, bodysuit tops, and real panties - no thongs! The girls didn`t look like slobs or sluts, so when they got soaked it was much more of a turn-on IMHO. Whether or not there was more or less clothed swimming is hard to say; there was no internet and thus no worldwide wetlook community (I thought I was the only one as I`m sure others did). In my part of the USA there was more clothed swimming in the 60`s & 70`s IMHO. I did alot of "doggin`around" in the early 80`s - particularly during my 2 year stint playing in & leading bands on the fledgling Carnival Cruise Line ships (this was pre-AIDS - we called the ship the "Lust Boat"). By mid 80`s I had met my wife who had little problem swimming in her skintight ankle zipper Guess jeans with me. I have many non - digital pictures of her (us) swimming fully clothed in 80`s style right up through the bellbottom revival of the late 90`s including a great set of her swimming in black Guess ankle jeans & ruffled white blouse, Ft. Lauderdale beach, `87 I think. If I can get ahold of a scanner I`ll put them in a webshots albumn. I look at those pic`s all the time and they still make me crazy for her - who says wetlook isn`t good for a marriage?
In reply to Message (14431) Lookout What was wetlook in the mid to late '80s like?

By Mike - swimlvr591@aol.com us Fri 04/02/05 06:20:02 GMT

Was there as much wet jeans swimming in the 80's as there is today? I have always wondered this, any replies? Does anyone have any private video or stills from the 80's? I love that era cos for one, thats when I was growing up, and two the jeans were a hell of alot sexier than jeans of today. Anyone have any 80's stories to share?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.045 seconds to generate ]