MyWetloook

Message # 14416.8.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Girlfriends on the Forum

Date: Fri 04/02/05 07:15:44 GMT

Name: all for fun us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I am a very open person when it comes to sexuality.  I'd doesn't bother me.  I'm comfortable with other people looking at our pics.  This whole site is full of fantasy.  We would still take pics even if nobody cared and some of our pics are just for the two of us.  It's fun and exciting for us and yes at times flattering.
In reply to Message (14416.8.1) Question Re: Re: Girlfriends on the Forum

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Fri 04/02/05 06:44:45 GMT

I think opinions "from the other side" such as yours provide some well-needed balance in this little debate, thank you.

I believe you left one point un-answered... or perhaps you did answer in a way that was a bit too subtle for me. The matter of your comfort level knowing that some guys will use such pictures of you for their private sexual gratification. We all know it happens, at least to some degree. Do you take it as flattering, do you simply take it as inevitable and brush it off, or do you find it at least a little disturbing?

In reply to Message (14416.8) Hello Re: Girlfriends on the Forum

By all for fun - willow3152003@yahoo.com us Fri 04/02/05 05:15:38 GMT

Okay, I have to say something.  I am one of the girls you are talking about (as if we have no minds of our own).  I'm tdouty's girl from the water fall pics.  You're taking things to seriously.  I truely enjoy the wetlook.  I have fun getting wet in different settings and many different outfits.  I think it's fun and playful.  You talk about being disrespectful by posting pics of gf/w.  I don't see it that way.  We show are pics just to share a glimpse of the fun we have.  I know for me I enjoy looking at other couples.  It gives us new ideas.  Wetlook can be seen as perverted and that's how you talk of it, too.  So, it's okay for you to oogle and google at wet models' pics and that's respectful to the ladies?  I'm sure they're somebody's gf/w just getting paid for it.  Were as us.....we do it for the fun.    
In reply to Message (14416) Hello Girlfriends on the Forum

By Jester - ca Thu 03/02/05 01:42:25 GMT

I'm not trying to be negative or cause any problems here but I've noticed several people posting pictures of their own g/f's on this forum and personally I think guys should have a little more respect for loved ones then to put them onto a forum where people come to jack off. Just wonderin what anyone else thinks about this.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]