Wetlook-Online

Message # 14387.1

Subject: Hello Welcome and...

Date: Tue 01/02/05 05:30:33 GMT

Name: Bostonwet us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

.....a lovely description for wetlook lovers to ponder: "a sweet and gentle feeling".....
In reply to Message (14387) Hello No Subject

By Jane - uu Tue 01/02/05 04:45:44 GMT

Hello guys! (Most of you are guys, isn’t it?).

Why am I posting a message to this forum? (I’ll explain later how I discovered this forum).

I’m not a wetlook fan; I’m just a sea fan! But, I have to confess that I have been swimming in my clothes a lot of times (I cannot remember how many; maybe hundreds) the past 35-40 (!) years. But I never have done it on purpose! (wrong; I did it on purpose a couple of times last summer for the seek of the man who introduced me this forum).

What do I mean? Let me explain more:

I was born in a small village by the sea. I remember myself as a young girl playing by and in the sea with my friends half of the year. (For more than 6 months we have here temperatures higher than 25° C and there are also winter days when you can get in the sea – if you’re brave!). And most of the times we were just wearing our clothes; coming back from school or going out for the afternoon. Sometimes we were taking them off, but as we were growing up we were becoming more and more shy! There were plenty of times of course when we were going “organized” for swimming (usually with parents, grandparents etc) and then we were wearing our bathing suits. When I was 12, my family moved to a bigger town (far from my village but not so far from the sea) where I went to the High school and later to the University. For the next 25 years, every summer I was coming in my village for two months. And the last 7 years I live with my daughter in the village again. So, anybody can understand that, as a result of these, I adore the sea! And that means that I always wanted to be by the sea. And that also means that when I’m by the sea I want to be in the sea (if the weather allows to do so)! Usually I wanted and tried to have my bathing suit with me. But if I hadn’t it, I was swimming anyway it was possible: naked (the older years, when someone could find beaches with no people at all), with my underwear or just a t-shirt (again in beaches with a few people and if I wasn’t shy of the friends I was with), or just fully-clothed. Most of my friends (boys and girls) were doing the same and also the same I do now and the same does my daughter and her friends.

But I never thought or felt that I was doing anything special. I was (and am) just doing it. And I felt the same pleasure whether I was swimming with my bathing suit or naked or in my clothes. I could say that maybe it’s a little more pleasure when I swim naked (a “feeling” of “freedom”), but the big pleasure for me is just being into the sea. And I never could imagine that there are people who feel something special swimming in their clothes or watching others getting wet. When I discovered it I really found it very strange at first but too interesting also. I’m really trying to realize what feelings somebody gets from “wetlook”. Those couple of times that I got into the sea clothed on purpose, I was trying to think if I was feeling anything special, but... nothing. I asked my daughter the same, but also... nothing! Anyway, my first thoughts are that I find that feeling, of someone who would be excited to watch me or any other woman or girl getting wet, just a very sweet and gentle feeling. Maybe you could help me to realize more.

Thank you anyway. Next time, if you’re interested, I’ll talk to you about that man who is a wetlook fan and showed me this forum (I mean how I met him, how he told me about wetlook etc).

CU!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]