WetlookPro

Message # 14357.1.2.1.1

Subject: Angry Re: Re: Re: Re: again wetlook videos

Date: Tue 01/02/05 09:07:06 GMT

Name: mac gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Anonymous (if that is your real name lol) I come from London, i have been brought up to use words like that.  If you don't like slang which people from other countries use then leave this INTERNATIONAL forum.  

Happy now geezer

mac

In reply to Message (14357.1.2.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: again wetlook videos

By Anonymous - de Mon 31/01/05 15:37:20 GMT

"You geezers in America are lucky to have freedom of speech."

That's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read on this forum!!

In reply to Message (14357.1.2) Thumbs Up Re: Re: again wetlook videos

By mac - gb Mon 31/01/05 09:17:07 GMT

Thanks MK, it was interesting to see what makes Britain such an anti wetlook nation!  You geezers in America are lucky to have freedom of speech.

Cheers MK mate for clearing up this discussion, i appreciate it.

mac

In reply to Message (14357.1) Hello Re: again wetlook videos

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sun 30/01/05 11:24:24 GMT

We have had this discussion many times...as it relates to UK based fans .....but for the newcomers...here is the another re-cap....due to British Laws (the BBFC regulations) the ONLY tapes that can legally sold in stores in the UK are those videos submitted to the British Government for a MANDATORY ratings certificate. It illegal for any videos to be sold in the UK unless the producer has a BBFC ratings certificate on file and printed on the video. For a full write up of BBFC regulations, please read their website.

http://www.bbfc.co.uk/

Unlike the USA, where the ratings system is "optional" and freedom of speech is a part of the u.s. constitution, there is no freedom of speech in the UK (they can slap a D notice on any publication and ban things at free will)...so in the USA the MPAA ratings system is "optional" and nothing more that a "marketing tool". But in the UK, the ratings system is MANDATORY and it is illegal to sell unrated tapes in the UK (the fines and jail sentences imposed are about the same as the USA gives to bank robbers..ha ha).

The UK bbfc laws are over 75 years old and archaic and what were originally intended as censorship laws and to protect decency and morality, have turned into what it is today...i.e. a "pseudo-TAX" on all film and video releases. This is because the application fees to certify 1 tape are so high (over 1000 pounds, almost $2000 these days)....it basically makes it impossible for amateur videos to be sold in the UK. Only the best and top selling professional productions can afford such fees. This is why you see the very best pro quality productions sold in the UK...i.e. Nigel's Minx series, Roger & & David's Artscene/Aquantics series, Bill Shiptons, Splosh/Buff Films series...are all available in UK stores....but you will not see low budget or amateur videos sold inside the UK....because low budget producers cannot afford the BBFC applications fees of 1000 pounds or more per tape.

The BBFC/UK Government are so stubborn on this issue...this is why you are not seeing many "full featured" DVD releases in the UK these days....cos their rules are so strict....i.e. if you release a tape on VHS....and get it certified...and then later re-release that same tape on DVD...it must be a 100% carbon copy of the original release...cos if you add one single thing to the DVD that is new and not on the original VHS release (e.g. bonus outtakes, extra galleries, bonus scenes etc)...then the BBFC requires you to re-submit and pay for ANOTHER certificate for the DVD release of your VHS tape. This is why producers are reluctant to add extra features on DVD releases....because they do not want to have pay for 2 BBFC certificates for the same tape.

Anyway....to answer your question...you can find many of the top professional wet & messy videos sold in UK stores.....but you will never see low budget or amateur series sold in the UK. Not until the UK fully becomes part of the EU and removes this trade barrier (which is about as likely as the BBC doing away with it's tv licence laws that require every tv viewer in the UK to pay for a licence to watch tv).

Until those BBFC laws get repealed (which is unlikely....cos this is basically a tax in disguise)....then the ONLY way UK producers can sell low budget or amateur wam videos is on an import basis, via internet or mail order, and shipped to the UK from OUTSIDE the the UK as an import item.

The BBFC are even trying to impose their laws on broadcasting media....to the internet as well..and have indicated that they may also go after websites who broadcast streaming media from the UK too.....which is why many UK producers like Mostwet, Leonmoomin, Styx etc....are not streaming their media from UK servers....but streaming their media from servers based in the USA.

It would be nice if the UK laws would come into line with the rest of Europe as far as video and film distributions go...cos after all...the UK revamped it's laws on rabies and quarantine to bring itself into line with Europe...and it's about time they repealed all those outdated BBFC regulations too.....but until they do....they will not stop producers from making videos...all they will do is drive this activity offshore.

MK

In reply to Message (14357) Hello again wetlook videos

By mac - gb Sun 30/01/05 09:22:49 GMT

Is it possible to buy wetlook videos in shops or does it just have to be on the internet.  Thanks to all who answered this question earlier in the forum, it was greatly appreciated.  

mac

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]