WetlookPro

Message # 14339.2.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: non wetlook wife/girlfriend

Date: Sat 29/01/05 11:52:36 GMT

Name: Annette us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I have the opposite issue.  Non-wetlook Husband.
In reply to Message (14339.2.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: non wetlook wife/girlfriend

By Rsputin - gb Sat 29/01/05 09:45:32 GMT

Never had a problem with this. My late wife would dress in sexy clothing, and join me in the bath. Since her death, I have had a number of lady friends, all of whom have found getting wet with me great fun.

Sharing can help. At a very boring meeting I sat with a lady who I had chatted to a few times, and who I rather fancied. She started the ball rolling by asking me what my favourite turn on was. I told her about wet clothing, she in turn told me that her thing was having her nipples played with & sucked, until she orgasmed. A few days later we were in her bath, she wearing white blouse, short grey skirt and black undies including stockings. Although me have now moved apart, I find the direct approach works. Then again I am a free spirit and not in a marriage situation. I am sure women like it as much as men. Good luck Rasputin

In reply to Message (14339.2.1) Hello Re: Re: non wetlook wife/girlfriend

By Victor - victor.ivanovich@mail.ru ru Sat 29/01/05 08:32:59 GMT

Sorry I didn't finish my previous message and pressed "submit" by chance.

So, the second way of persuading women to get wet will not work for the majority of men. An avarage man has to be very careful bringing up the subject, not pushing too far.  

3.Some men satisfy their wetlook interest outside their marriges. They collect photos, videos, watch other women getting wet. If their wives are jealous, they do it in secret.

In reply to Message (14339.2) Hello Re: non wetlook wife/girlfriend

By Victor - victor.ivanovich@mail.ru ru Sat 29/01/05 08:22:07 GMT

Some husbands whose wives are not into wetlook manage to persuade their wives to get wet with them.

How?

1.One can show the advanteges of getting wet. For this there should be the right place and the right situation. Let's say the husband and the wife (or a man and his girlfriend) are taking a walk on a hot day along a river (lake). They don't have their swimming costumes. They begin discussing that it would be nice going for a swim and end up in the water fully clothed.

I have seen many times how whole groups of young people bathed in a fountain. There is usually one protagonist who persuades some or one of his/her friend to take a dip, is joined others. After that she may like getting wet and may not. Who knows.

2.Some people say that they just have to ask their wives or girlfriends to swim in clothes and they do what they are asked. No doubt, it won't work for everybody. One shoud have the way with girls

In reply to Message (14339) Question non wetlook wife/girlfriend

By Johnny - nl Sat 29/01/05 07:21:29 GMT

Hello! I'm a married Man and my Wife [I love her very much} doesn't understand my "love to get wet" Feeling! Can somebody tell Me how how other Women get used to this strange Behavour of their Husband or Friend when they are not like to get wet as much as their Partner? Like to hear a Reaction of You!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.052 seconds to generate ]