minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 13:03:51 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 14303.2.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Anyone else having trouble getting into MK's website or is it just me?

Date: Thu 27/01/05 00:35:41 GMT

Name: Juan es

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I have also problems to get into your website Mike,but the problem is not my ip, when I try to enter in your website, I click your link, and after long time I see "page do not found".
In reply to Message (14303.2.1) Hello Re: Re: Anyone else having trouble getting into MK's website or is it just me?

By Anonymous - uu Thu 27/01/05 00:34:31 GMT

I have also problems to get into your website Mike,but the problem is not my ip, when I try to enter in your website, I click your link, and after long time I see "page do not found".
In reply to Message (14303.2) Hello Re: Anyone else having trouble getting into MK's website or is it just me?

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Wed 26/01/05 19:53:43 GMT

Frankie, I just checked and your wamtec gold membership expired 2 months ago. If you have made several attempts to enter the site under an expired ID, then after you try too many times, then our hacker-lock security system flags your ip address and bans you from all my domains on the server. We have warning notices...i.e. please do not keep trying to enter if your login does not work, email us first...cos our security system bans your ip address after too many failed attempts, and then you cannot access any of my domains cos your ip address is banned from the server. We have to have these measures in place to prevent robotic trial and error programs from attempting to hack the site.

If you can access my domains, then you can renew at www.wamgold.com  

If you cannot access my domains, then it means our security system has banned you for making too attempts to login on an expired ID. This is why we ask folks to email if us their login does not work...to avoid the security system from banning their ip address from the server.

If you cannot access my domains cos your ip address is blocked....then to get unblocked...you must report your computer ip address to me via email...you can display it at  www.whatsmyip.org     and then I can contact my tech support guy to flush our firewall and unblock your ip address.

regards

Mark

ps....this also applies to other sites in our network...i.e. tzmodels.com and mostwet.com members.....if you are having problems logging in...please email us first...don't keep trying to log in and keep failing, cos after too many attempts our security system considers you to be a hacker and then your computer ip address get banned from the server.

In reply to Message (14303) Question Anyone else having trouble getting into MK's website or is it just me? [nt]

By frankie - us Wed 26/01/05 18:53:42 GMT

(no text)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]