WetlookPro

Message # 14290.2

Subject: Hello Re: Recoding Programs?

Date: Wed 26/01/05 07:38:00 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

The "ultimate" set up that some of my friends in Europe have (I don't have this myself yet) is just to have a satellite dish with a satellite receiver/dvd recorder combo device that downloads satellite tv directly into your DVR and then you are able to edit on the DVR and burn directly to DVD.

A friend of mine sent me a copy of a an old Jane Russell movie he recorded this way....and the quality is so sharp, I thought he had burned a DVD via converting a 35mm film print.

Having a high def television is only a means to watch something.....not how to archive something.

To really do things the ultimate way...you need to

a) subscrible to a high def satellite broadcasting system like the VOOM service http://www.voom.com/index.shtml

and

b) have an hdtv combo receiver/dvd recorder device...such as the top of the line Pioneer models

MK

In reply to Message (14290) Question Recoding Programs?

By Wam! - us Tue 25/01/05 23:50:57 GMT

As I was watching the end of The Amazing Race tonight, I started thinking  What is the way to get the best quality recording from television?  I remember MK bemoaning the quality of some of the clip tapes that he got, and I agree, although I must say rrecording shows on video has not been the easiest of tasks until recently.

So I guess what I'm asking is, is it worth it for me to try and get high definition television, with I suppose a DVD recorder to get really good quality recordings from television?

Suggestions?

P.S.  I did record The Amazing Race and was able to record everything jumping in the pool!  :-)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]