Wetlook-Online

Message # 14284.2.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: new candid video and free pics - GautschFest

Date: Thu 27/01/05 03:01:59 GMT

Name: WF de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Not only in Germany, they're also doing this the same way in Austria and Switzerland.

And although quite some of these are held each year in public places, this is a relatively unknown tradition. Most people I talked to have never heard of it before - what a shame...

In reply to Message (14284.2.1) Hello Re: Re: new candid video and free pics - GautschFest

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Wed 26/01/05 07:47:10 GMT

...and the irony is.....we have the exact same tradition in the UK too....i.e. when apprentices in the printing industry complete the guild....they are subjected to a ritual too....only in the UK this is MESSY ritual and apprentices are tarred and feathered or covered in foods etc.....so these traditions exist in other countries.....but only Germany does it with water. The UK events are for messy fans only.

In reply to Message (14284.2) Hello Re: new candid video and free pics - GautschFest

By WF - de Wed 26/01/05 01:29:30 GMT

Nice pics, thanks. Looks like I should also visit Berlin and Leipzig this year, I think that's where those clips are from ;)

>From what I can understand, the Gautchfest festival is a rite of passage for new apprentices....and once they

>complete their apprenticeship, they must undergo the dunking ritual.....don't we all wish that Donald Trump dunked

You're right, this is an ancient tradition for new members of the printers' guild (which today also includes media designers etc.)

In reply to Message (14284) Hello new candid video and free pics - GautschFest

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Tue 25/01/05 15:56:13 GMT

We are releasing our 2nd candid video in the Gautschfest series...tape SM07 contains the latest dunking scenes from this German dunking tradition. This footage comes from Leipzig and Berlin and was kindly provided by a friend who happens to work as a cameraman for a German tv station and has to cover these events as a reporter (rough assignment, eh).

I have created free pics for some of the scenes....the full version of the video footage will be online soon for members of the www.mostwet.com and www.wetlookunleashed.com sites.

You can find the free galleries from the Gautschfest-SM07 link on my entrance page....

http://www.wamtec.com/entrance/

I have also created a link to the prior galleries for 2003 (tape SM06) in case any of you missed the scenes from the prior year.

From what I can understand, the Gautchfest festival is a rite of passage for new apprentices....and once they complete their apprenticeship, they must undergo the dunking ritual.....don't we all wish that Donald Trump dunked all his apprentices in the same way....ha ha.

Enjoy the pics.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]