Wetlook-Online

Message # 14282.3

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: Another Story

Date: Tue 25/01/05 15:59:03 GMT

Name: David us

Email: spawn75@worldnet.att.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I agree perfectly with what you said about being buzzed some before getting wet. Whatever ambitions you might have go right out the window
In reply to Message (14282) Hello Another Story

By Christine - uu Tue 25/01/05 13:43:37 GMT

Last saturday evening I got a call from a girl friend of my asking me would I like to meet up for a few drinks in the local pub. I had nothing better planned and an evening with the girls would be fun. As always happens when I go out locally I think about the weather. We've had some very heavy rain in the last few days and weeks and I thought it would be a nice end to the evening if I had to walk home in the rain. The forecast was for rain but it wasn't specific about when. I decided to dress appropriately just in case. I work black jeans and boots, a tight fitting low cut yellow top, thin bra and a light leather jacket. I looked very respectable.

As I walked to the pub the sky was clear and it wasn't too cold considering it was march. I looked longingly at all the puddles I passed thinking that if it didn't rain I could still get a little bit wet on the way home.

When I arrived in the pub my friends were already there I had a good three hours of girlie chat. As it came near time to leave one of my friends invited us all back to her place for a bottle of wine. We went outside, it wasn't raining. She lives about a 5 minute walk from the pub so we decided what the hell-we can have a lie in tomorrow. The party ended at 4.30am and we all decided to go our seperate ways. By this time the village was deserted and not even cars were passing through it. I don't care what anyone says getting wet is always best when you're slightly drunk and my head was buzzing from the wine! I stepped in every puddle I passed and even jumped in a few but didn't get really wet. I had one option I'd thought about previously but only when I was drunk did it seem like a good idea. As I mentioned there has been a lot of rain lately and one of the fields had gotten waterlogged and formed a large lake. It was probably only 4 inches deep at most but it would do. Having a quick look around I climbed over a gate and headed for the puddle, keeping in by the hedge so I wouldn't be seen. I hadn't been down this way before so I didn't know what to expect. I'd planned to slowly walk thought the lake/puddle to see how deep it was and then start splashing around. As I got closer I could hear the ground starting to squelsh beneath my boots. Soon water was soaking into them and the bottoms of my jeans were wet. The water reached 6 inches, just enough to get over the top of my boots and into my socks.

I soon saw why the field had flooded. A stream had been feeding in that direction but was heavily swollen from all the rain. This was too good to miss.

I couldn't get at the stream from the puddle as a farmer had put an electric fence in place and you don't want to touch that if you can help it.

I backtracked a little bit until I could get under the fence easily. I went as far upstream as I could, only about 50 feet and stepped in.

As soon as I stepped  into the stream the water level rose to my knees. As I splashed my way carefully downstream the water level rose until it was just at mid thigh level . This was as deep as I had ever been with my clothes on. I stood there for a minute feeling the cold water on my legs and enjoying the tug of the current against my jeans. I climbed up the stream bank, out of the water releshing the feeling of a torrent of water spill out of my clothes. I could see the shine from my black jeans and it only encouraged me to do it again. I didn't particularly want to get my leather jacket wet or muddy so I took it off and left it on the bank. The cold had certainly brought out the best of my breasts. The nipples were poking sharply through my bra and top. I gave them a quick squeeze and sloshed back to my starting point. This time I jumped from the bank into the shallow stream. A huge amount of water leapt up at me, soaking my bum and back. I made my way towards the deeper water at a faster rate this time getting more of my jeans and some of my top wet. Unfortunately as I was going I stood on a loose rock under the water which completely threw me off balance and I fell sideways onto the bank. Of course since I was sideways the water now came up to my breasts and soaked them completely. I stood up as quickly as I could and once again felt the water run off me.

I'd come this far so I had to go for the completely soaked look and I saw my oppertunity. To get back into the field I could duck under the electric fence. Of course this would mean that everything from the neck down would get wet but so be it. I stopped at the fence with the water level just touching my bum. I don't like having my head going under the water so I ducked down vertically and slipped under the fence. Yep-everything got wet. As I stood up my soaked clothes clung to me, my top and bra may as well not have been there - everything was on show. As I started to splash my way home I realised I'd left my jacket on the bank, there was nothing else for it but go back the way I came and once again I ducked under the fence. I put the jacket on and thought, well ok, if it only gets wet that'll be ok. For a third time I dipped under the electric fence. When I stood up the weight of the jacket was about three times normal as water was pouring out everywhere and I was sure people could hear me. I quickly splashed my way out of the field and towards home thinking how good the wet clothers felt.

Not a bad night out after all....

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]