WetlookPro

Message # 14253.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: survivor preview

Date: Sun 23/01/05 16:27:38 GMT

Name: wetinwa us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The contestants wouldn't dare get near the beach here in the Northwest ( water temp mid 40's this time of year, maybe mid 50's in summer. A hot day in July is 75-80 F.)
In reply to Message (14253.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: survivor preview

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sun 23/01/05 15:01:58 GMT

Yes....but it was hot and plenty of nearby water....just like the one they did in Africa.

I think if you ask Navy Seals or Delta Force or SAS commandos what their typical survival course is like....they would consider those locations CBS uses to be "Club Med"...ha ha

In reply to Message (14253.1.1.1) Question Re: Re: Re: survivor preview

By frankie - us Sun 23/01/05 12:59:32 GMT

If I recall, wasn't there a season that took place in the hot arid Australian Outback?  I don't watch the show unless I catch it by chance, but I'm wondering if there were any water scenes from this series?
In reply to Message (14253.1.1) Hello Re: Re: survivor preview

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sun 23/01/05 12:20:17 GMT

Interesting.....

Has anybody else noticed this....i.e. this will be the 10th season of Survivor....and all 10 seasons have always chosen the exact same climate...i.e. a hot climate with available water. There has never once been any Survivor season ever set in a cool or mild or cold climate....only hot climates ....with available WATER (no desert regions have ever been chosen).

Makes you think....are none of these people capable of surviving in cooler climates. Lets dump a bunch of ego maniacs in  the Arctic circle or something...and see if they really know how to survive....instead of all these "Club Med" style locations.

I guess producer Mark Burnett does have a different show for surviving in cooler climates....i.e. The Apprentice

MK

In reply to Message (14253.1) Pictures Re: survivor preview

By wetinwa - us Sun 23/01/05 06:13:57 GMT

a preview photo about a third of the way down. http://www.survivorfever.net/s10_preshow_spoiler_summary.html
In reply to Message (14253) TV survivor preview

By wetinwa - us Sun 23/01/05 05:46:13 GMT

streaming realplayer video, go to video preview, then preshow exclusive, 3 wet ladies about a minute into the video. suffer through short ad at beginning. show airs Feb. 17 http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor10/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.056 seconds to generate ]