MyWetloook

Message # 14250

Subject: Hello suggestion to site owners

Date: Sun 23/01/05 05:09:50 GMT

Name: wet sweatshirts gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi there, I'm a sometimes subscriber to your sites, but I'm often frustrated by your samples pages.

I'm presuming that you're doing these to tempt people to subscribe, and when I look at a webpage, I'm interested in what clothing the girls are wearing, as I'm only really into sweatshirts and some cotton long sleeved sweaters.

Therefore, sites that offer a free tour and no updates page to non members are NEVER gonna get my money, as one aspect of my decision is how often are the updates? The second criteria is what clothes are the models wearing? Unfortunately, in a tiny thumbnail, a shirt can look like anything with long sleeves, and I'm just not going to take the risk.

Nigel's setup is pretty much how I'd suggest, with a detailed description of each scene and a selection of thumbnails and when I see something that *might be*, I can click on it and check.

I'll usually subscribe to a website or buy a video purely on the strength of one photoset or video that has a sweatshirt simply because they're so rare..

OK, I guess I'm rambling now, so to summarise, Don't bother with a "free tour" page, cos that's instantly out of date, and tells me nothing, and to entice new members use an updates page with dates and thumbnails, that can be clicked on to see at least one proper picture of each outfit, and if you have a sweatshirt picture, :-) expect a subscription from me fairly soon after! :-)

Funnily enough, I was caused to write this after seeing the Styx wet page, as he has the updates, but only the tiny thumbnails - I saw a few pics that I wondered about, but as soon as I clicked the tiny thumbnail, it just said "Pics are only available for members"  I'm not gonna subscribe to anything for *maybe* pictures!

Thanks to everyone for their efforts!

Wet Sweatshirts...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]