MyWetloook

Message # 14236.2

Subject: Happy Gr8! Wonderful shots & story! [nt]

Date: Sat 22/01/05 19:23:14 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (14236) Happy picture set and story combined html

By Absolutely Soaked - webmaster@absolutelysoaked.com us Fri 21/01/05 20:46:49 GMT

This is the true story behind this photo shoot.  I hope you all enjoy it.  Members gets to click to see the larger pictures when they log on to the site.

Go to http://www.absolutelysoaked.com/join.htm to join.

"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">

Untitled Document

Kat in Logan Square Fountain

This past summer, when I asked Kat if she'd be interested in going into the Logan Square Fountain here in Philly with all her clothes on for a photo shoot, her response seemed to be one of hesitation.  Nonetheless, she agreed to do the shoot, even though we were now into September and the warmest days were probably behind us.  In fact, the day we first had scheduled the shoot, Philly was hit with the remnants of one of the hurricanes that had gone through Florida.  Granted, the weather we had was nothing in comparison to the gulf states, but the wind was blowing the fountain streams in unpredictable directions and the rain was coming in sideways.  Not having a waterproof housing for my camera, it would have been impossible to pull off the shoot, so we rescheduled for a couple days later.  The day of the actual shoot, the temperature was in the high 70s (F), but the water in the fountain was much colder since it was dropping into the 50s at night and from all the rain water from the previous day's storm.  I had emailed Kat and asked her to wear tight jeans and a tight top with no bathing suit underneath, but whether she wore a bra or not would be up to her.  I did stipulate that since we were in public, I ask that she does wear a bra if the top will go see-through when it gets wet.  After all, I figured we would be out in public in Center City and if we got chased out of the fountain, then there would be no pictures at all.  Better to have pictures with a bra underneath than none at all.  Well, Kat arrived at the fountain with nice form-fitting jeans on, a light t-shirt that seemed so thin that it would disappear when it got wet, and a nice sized grin on her face.  This was the first time we had met in person, so we chatted for a bit before I finally asked if she was ready.  I stepped into the fountain first and WOW was it cold!  She saw my reaction to the water and suddenly, I think she began to wonder what she had gotten herself into, but she kind of giggled at my reaction as she sat on the edge of the fountain.  Then I told her to go ahead and put her feet in and she let out a little yelp when her toes hit the water.  She submerged her feet and the bottoms of her jeans were now wet.  I asked her to slide forward a little to get more of her jeans wet and the smile on her face seemed to grow.  I asked her to slide on a little further and she began giggling again as the water came up her legs.  At this point, she couldn't have slid any further without falling right in & I wanted to be more gradual, so I asked her to kneel down in the water.  I thought if she was going to back out, this would be the point she'd do it because most of her legs would be wet  and she'd have a good idea how the rest of her body would feel in the water.  But she didn't back out.  She stayed put with water well up her thighs  and her smile seemed to grow even more.  From this point, I changed my mind and wanted to see her go right under one of the streams of water, so I asked her if she would and she got right up and walked over to one that would drench her in seconds.  As she approached the stream, I didn't know she had a bit of a surprise in store for me.  But as she stepped under the water, I think she was surprised by just how cold the water really was as it poured over her.  But that didn't stop her from grabbing the bottom of her t-shirt and pulling on it, causing it to hug her sexy figure.  The wind blew a bit and the stream was now falling behind her, so I asked her to take a step back & she was right back under it again and now there wasn't a stitch of clothes on her that wasn't absolutely soaked.  It wasn't until she stepped out of the stream of water and began playing with her hair, that I began to notice the surprise as I couldn't help but look away from the camera to catch glances of her hardening nipples.  She must have picked up that I noticed and a smug look came over her face right before she started to play with her wet shirt in a way that really highlighted how great she looked in a wet, see-through shirt.  It was then that she told me, with great personal satisfaction, mind you, that she wore a sheer bra on purpose!  I immediately asked her to stand under another part of the fountain because even though she was drenched from head to toe, she looked so good that I didn't want her to begin to dry off even for a second.  I couldn't believe that there we were, in the middle of Center City Philadelphia, and she was all wet in a completely sheer top, and a bra that was just as sheer!  Even though I was worried about this, I was really glad she chose that bra!   She really seemed to be enjoying herself on this bright sunny day (it was actually a bit too bright and some of the pics that could have been heart-stoppers came out over-developed).   I had told her before she got in the fountain that I hoped she liked being the center of attention because a lot of folks walking by would certainly be looking.  She just grinned and nodded that she did.  Well, at this point, she certainly was the center of attention and she looked like she was enjoying every minute of it! 

Now that her initial drenching was through, it was now time to go play amongst the statues.  She said she was an adventurous person and that she really wanted to climb up and in between them.  Look at her, how could I possibly say no?      As she came out of the statues and stepped into the shade, it became much more apparent just how sheer her bra really was.  Without a doubt, this is the sexiest I have ever seen a woman look with all her clothes on.  I made it a point to tell her that later.  She said the cold water helped, but as far as I'm concerned, regardless of why, sexy is sexy. 

It was time to get down and go play with the turtle, but first, I asked her to stand under the water to get nice and wet before she got on the turtle.  She couldn't help but strike a few poses as the water poured over her.  She made her way over to the turtle and straddled it, making it the luckiest turtle in Pennsylvania.  And then even luckier!  

I thought it would make for some great pictures if she got down and lounged about in the water some.  Well, she used this as an opportunity to relax a bit and lay back in the water   as we chatted some more.   I remember when she stood up, she got up really slowly so I could get a nice clear shot of the water running off her soaked top and jeans.  I remember thinking how great those jeans looked as they clung to her voluptuous shape. 

There were a couple more in between poses   and then she stood under this torrent of water.   I can't remember whether it was her idea or mine to stand there, but was I glad she did!  You just can't get much more soaked than this.

After the first couple of pics in the shade, I knew I wanted to get some more, so we went dows to where the fountain blocked out the sun.   Right before this picture,  I told her to get down in the water and stand up really fast so that her top would really cling to her.  Her reply was, "I thought it was doing that already!"  I was really happy we went in the shade for these pics because it really showed just what a beautiful woman Kat is,  especially when she's drenched like that!  :-)

Alas, it's a big fountain and the shaded portion was small, so she was off to play in the rest of the areas we hadn't gotten to yet.   And play she did,  loving every minute of it!       But when she pulled on the back of the t-shirt, making it snug against her breasts,  I had to make sure I got at least one shot in the shade for the finale. 

I really enjoyed this shoot with Kat which is why I asked her to come back for the next shoot I did in the shower and jacuzzi in Atlantic City.  I really hope she stays with the site, but if she doesn't, I hope I can at least convince her to go for another swim in the fountain next summer! 

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]