Wetlook-Online

Message # 14233

Subject: Hello Story for everyone

Date: Fri 21/01/05 16:32:16 GMT

Name: James gb

Email: richardhead82001@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I guess, I've been into wetlook since starting puberty really

We used to holiday with the family down in Cornwall, Devon or Bournemouth every August and as you'll probably agree the beaches are beautiful

It started when I was on one of them Boring days at the beach with your mum and Dad, also older brother, so I decided to go for a long walk up and down the beach.

I had my swimming shorts on the whole time though, but I went for these long walks and notice quite a few women wearing jeans and t-shirts going in the sea, it was very interesting, I always love it when the water just goes over their crotch but not entirely soaking their jeans, I notice this a few times.

At this point I used to get a strange tingly goose bumpy feeling, so had to jump in the sea, otherwise would've been very embarrassing.

So ever since then, I've been into wetlook going on walks trying to spot women in Blue Jeans in particular

So whenever the house was going to be empty at home for a couple of hours or so, I'd think of nothing better than to get in the bath, in my t-shirt, underwear (Briefs are very good) and jeans and socks slowly standing, then kneeling, pushing, my arse back on forth (very nice) and then wetting the front of my jeans and t-shirt before setling fully down. I still do this occasionally now, only when the wife is out (I'm now 29).

I confessed to her a while ago, about the fetish for wetlook, and when we were on holiday in Greece a few years ago, we tested this a few times.

One evening we were coming back from the apartment bar and there was a fountain near our ground floor apartment. I said to the wife, I'd love to sit right on the edge and wet my back and arse, only for her to say "Why don't you do that, I'll hold onto your hand so you don't fall fully back, Which I did and the water run through back of my shirt, dripping down through my jeans.

I suggested that she'd do the same but said she had a better idea (i had no idea at this point) Lets go back to our apartment and shower together!

My eyes lit up, she was wearing a long thin cotton blue summer type dress

We went back to our apartment then, so I got in the shower (she said not to turn it on yet), The wife then took the showerhead turned it on very warm and started showering all way down my front. I suggested then that it was unfair me being the only wet person, so I said come here, so in she got and I returned the favour, starting slowly down the front, and then down the back, and then I lifted her dress and started making sure her knickers were the same. This was very erotice

So after this I lifted her dress right up and pulled her knickers to one side (she was very wet (without the water) and then pulled down my jeans and we made very wet love there and then in the shower

It happened a couple more times on this holiday too even a moonlight fully clothed (both of us wearing jeans) in the Sea

Everyone must try this, Jeans are the best wetlook

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]