MyWetloook

Message # 1423.24

Subject: Hello Re: A Christmas Gift for all

Date: Sat 21/12/02 05:27:37 GMT

Name: Brian uu

Email: peopleschamp4ever1@juno.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
can somebody help me? give me some kind of clues or something because i have looked up and down the page and every thing that i thought was the link always ended up being something else..can you guys give me sme kind of clues? just a little bit of help? thanks
In reply to Message (1423) Hello A Christmas Gift for all

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 20/12/02 05:09:35 GMT

Follow the links to see a special set of Christmas wetlook Santa photos. Those of you who are smart, can play the game of looking for the "hidden link" that will take you to another free gift...a brand new wetlook videostream that you can play online or download (20 megs). It is 7.5 minutes of wetlook models (set to music similar to Mannheim Steamroller).

For those of you who find the hidden link that is on the Xmas page, don't be a party pooper by publishing the answer on this forum...let others have some fun by searching for it themselves. I have already posted one "clue" on the page on where to find.

To those of you who find  the link to the video stream..please repeat after me...10 times...real fast..

"One smart fellah, he felt smart

Two smart fellahs, they felt smart

Three smart fellas, they all felt smart"

For those of you who cannot find it...please send me a private email "Dear MK, I gotta see this wetlook video stream or else my testicles will explode -- please give me another clue"

Have Fun

Happy Holidays, hope you like the Santa pics.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]