Wetlook-Online

Message # 14228.1

Subject: Links Please read

Date: Fri 21/01/05 16:27:08 GMT

Name: James gb

Email: richardhead82001@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi chopps

I've always had a wet jeans fetish, even now when the wife goes out, will get into the bath even if she's only out for 1/2 hour, I will mak excuse and do the colours washing

you can read my story at this following link somewhere

Links www.wetlookforum.com in the stories section

In reply to Message (14228) Hello longtime fetish

By Chopps - nz Fri 21/01/05 14:23:20 GMT

Talking Hi all just wanted to express my long time fetish fof wetjeans, wet levis actually, blue ones with thin dress shirts. The out of it thing is ive been facinated with blue jeans since i was about 5 yrs old. How does a person that young discover such a turn on I dont know, the bugger is that in those earlier years of course I was sometimes none the wiser when it came to covering my tracks or timing right to avoid getting caught or found out,certainly some embarrising momories there. As i got older though I wised up a lot and knew just what I had to do to cover it up and when and when not to take a chance. I grew up with a swimming pool and that was awsom.Once I was old enough for my folks to leave me at home on my own I would dress up in my favourite wet wear and stich the hose down my jeans and watch them shine , man how I loved that,or I would float around on the blow up matress in the pool fully dressed up ofcourse with a thin long sleeved dress shirt tucked into blue Levi jeans with a tight belt, then open the air outlet valve and let myself sink slowly, those were the days.I knew this shit was really strange and that I was a wairdo for doing it but I didnt care ,I loved it and nothing else turned me on more and is still the case now, I was also pretty sure that I was the only one in the world who was into the wetjeans thing but I was quite wrong about that when I discovered all these websites, I was amased. Now days I use the bath ,shower, seaside ( with no one aruond)or a heavy rain fall if Im lucky enough at the time and place.

I'd love to see some pics of girls wet in jeans and dress shirts if there are any out there, I now love seeing it as much as doing it . Peace to all   

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]