minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 10:03:58 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 14221.1.2

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Polish Ciao Darwin will be cancelled...

Date: Fri 21/01/05 14:18:09 GMT

Name: Waterspaniel us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yeah, that's one reason it's taking me so damn long to put this next cliptape together (48 minutes to go after 3-1/2 years). Decent wetlook scenes are few and far between these days, compared with 15 or 20 years ago. Maybe about the time I start collecting Social Security... Drink Me On Drugs
In reply to Message (14221.1) Hello Re: Polish Ciao Darwin will be cancelled...

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 21/01/05 10:55:23 GMT

Mike...tks for the insights and update.

Please do me a favor and drop me an email to remind me when iTVN starts to broadcast these shows....cos I get so busy with other projects these days I will never remember to monitor that channel in the USA unless you remind me to subscribe to that channel later this year.

Also...there is nothing "unique" in Poland being anti-wetlook.....cos those exact same frustrations exist in EVERY country in the world....i.e. girl dives in pool...and then it's "fade to black" and cut to a commercial and we see no aftermath shots....you can see that happen in any country in the world.

Reality is...why do the wetlook producers exist today....they exist...cos nothing is done on tv the way most wet fans want to see it done. Everything on tv is shot from the wrong angles or cuts away at the wrong time or is not lingering or prolonged enough for us. That is why wetlook producers started doing their own scenes....to do things in the way "they" like it...and the way wet fans want to see things done.

The key word that describes all scenes made by any wetlook producer is...."gratuitous"....i.e. everything is shot in a gratuitous way...the way the wetlook fans want it....and NOTHING these days on tv is shot in a gratuitous way at all.....except for blatant shows like Desperate Housewives....and that is not really done right either....cos their scenes are just a boring cliche that are about as pandering and predictable as a Playboy video....hardly the sort of spontaneity that folks like Sopping like to see.

So...tv is frustrating in ALL countries....just remember this...if tv scenes were all done perfectly as folks want them to be.,...then there would be no need for wetlook producers to exist...we would all be out of a job...ha ha.

MK

In reply to Message (14221) Sad Polish Ciao Darwin will be cancelled...

By Mahony - pl Fri 21/01/05 09:16:31 GMT

We have the 16 or so episodes, with about 50% containing nice wet women. And we will have no more. The shows ratings are terrible. TVN decided to do a rerun, at the same time as the olriginal shows were broadcasted - if the reurns would become more successfull, they would make new shows. We have episode 4 (a no good wetlook one) this weekend, and the ratings for the last three were so bad, that even the reruns might not continue. So I guess that's all folks and I just hope that the square tank fashion from our version will be accepted worldwide. Maybe the Hungarians could take the Polish tanks instead of those fattening round ones. We traditionally should thank the critics from the main papers who named Ciao Darwin "the most stupid show ever made" and wrote that it is worse then Big Brother, Expedition Robinson & Idol combined together.

There is some good news though, the show will start airing (at a very antisocial hour though) on iTVN eighter in spring or at the start of summer vacation. It will probobly be repeated at least two times as viewers of iTVN (emigrantes) generally want polish shows so much, that they will watch every crap aired ;-). Hope MK catches them.

Mike.

BTW: I'm pissed again. Our TV is the most antiwetlook in the world IMHO! There was a great wetlook "if only" on "Sfawolne MT" the other week. The beutiful girl from MTV dressed in a long blue dress and as guest a a female kickboxer (actually pretty nice too) in a long orange dress. They sat on the side of a small pool wetting only small parts of their dresses. And at the end they decided to go for a swim fully clothes. They jumped. Then, camera stop, and the credits on a black screen. And that after I watched the crappy interview for an hour! Sad

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]