minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 23/04/24 20:01:10 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 1422

Subject: Sad Remember the argentinian college girls?

Date: Fri 20/12/02 04:57:41 GMT

Name: crazygirlsbrian es

Email: webmaster@crazygirlsinternational.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
If you enjoyed the true story about the Argentinian college girls water and mud fight, or saw their muddy pics for nothing, please give a minute of your time to read all of this page...

When I visited Argentina in November I was lucky enough to get a lot of photos of Argentinian girls having a big mud fight.

Not everything I saw in Argentina was so pleasant.

In the few years before the devaluation of the peso, 1000 people a day fell below the abosulte poverty line, that is, they didn't have enough to eat.

The previously thriving tourist industry was hit hard by September the 11th, since when Americans decided to stay at home in droves.

Even in the capital beggars are everywhere, often sick or maimed. Tiny babies share the streets with drug addicts, the elderly or disabled.

A passing girl and I were lucky enough to be able to help one young man who was choking to death on the street, with a little first aid until an ambulance could be called.

In the newspaper classifieds young girls offer their bodies for 20 pesos (that's less than US$6 or £4) or less. Anal sex and more extreme practices are a little more.

Yet as one travel write said "Argentineans are warm, helpful, and pleasant people. They welcome you into their homes and treat you with respect. They are not only sophisticated, but also a well educated workforce. It was a pleasure for me to have met such cultural people." (Copyright © 2002 Edward M.Uli July 10, 2002)

Dulcinea, one of our most popular models, is Argentinian by birth (although she is Italian by descent and lives in Spain!) It was her who asked me to visit Argentina to see if we could offer work to any girls there, so they wouldn't have to leave Argentina searching for a future.

On my visit I found a proud and warm, friendly people, who do not deserve the fact that corrupt politicians and the international banks have dealt them as businesses collapse all over the country, while the wealthy escape to the USA and Europe.

Some of you know that following that visit, I am in discussions with a beautiful Argentinian girl about setting up Crazy Girls branch in Argentina, with a strong possibility of moving there myself.

But seeing the dying children on their newspapers, their television and even in the streets, I wanted to find a way to help now.

I have found a simple web page, where, just by clicking on a link each day, you can give money to the poorest children in that once proud country, as the links are sponsored by large companies.

The site is http://www.porloschicos.com which means "For the Children"

The main english page is http://www.porloschicos.com/eng/index.htm

Click on the blue circle "donate free food click here"

You can set that page to be your home page and a simple click or two each day will help provide a vital lifeline for the very poorest of Argentina's poor.

Brian

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]