Wetlook-Online

Message # 14205.1.1.2.1.1.1

Subject: Pulsing You should get in touch with MK! [nt]

Date: Thu 20/01/05 17:17:30 GMT

Name: leonmoomin gb

Email: leon@mostwet.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (14205.1.1.2.1.1) Smokin Re: Re: Out of interest, has anyone else clicked on the Erotika links...

By Peter - hu Thu 20/01/05 05:46:17 GMT

I have managed to tape most of the show.  I have the dunk tank scene and one of the girls dancing in around a chair. (As usual I had forgotten about the show and did not set the timer on the VCR, but got home for the second part.)

The show is a contest between to groups of people with some common trait, like bald men vs. long haired men etc.

This episode was girls with small breasts vs. girls with large breasts.

There many tasks and the teams can score points depending on how successfuly can they solve them.

The tasks include, throwing verbal abuses at each other, boxing match, singing etc. (I've never really watched the show).

Each team is lead by a Hungarian celebrity and the judges are also celebrities.

The dunk tank part is called "The decision" or "A döntés".  Two volunteers sit in the two tanks, and have to answer some questions, one after another. If they get it wrong, the water in the tank becomes higher.  If the competitor stands up from her chair, than her team losts.

Luckily they cannot get most of the answers right, despite how simple the questions seem to me...

Péter

In reply to Message (14205.1.1.2.1) Hello Re: Out of interest, has anyone else clicked on the Erotika links...

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Wed 19/01/05 20:00:18 GMT

I happened across a 30+ min clip... It looks like the show is a multi-part game. Part 1 is a sort-of talent contest, and the water tank appears to be the final part. The flashdance bit appeared to be either part of the talent contest, or some other thing in the middle, because there was an odd magic-show-like cabinet set-up; while the setup was sitting in the background, a couple of girls squared off, I think impuning each other's breasts, and then doing the erotic dance (perhaps as a some sort of show-down).

Anyone know what the heck the complete show is all about? Did I get any of it right?

In reply to Message (14205.1.1.2) Hello Out of interest, has anyone else clicked on the Erotika links...

By leonmoomin - leon@mostwet.com gb Wed 19/01/05 16:05:39 GMT

...in these posts?

If you do, you will find two girls dancing around a chair always wearing stockings and some sort of top, with a flashdance style doucing at the end!

These shows actually contain TWO wetlook games!

Thanks

leonmoomin Pulsing

In reply to Message (14205.1.1) Film/AVI There is a VIDEO!

By Mahony - pl Wed 19/01/05 14:57:21 GMT

Go to www.tv2.hu

Go to "csao darwin"

Click on the TV camera under the FIRST PIC FROM LEFT - not the tank pick

click on "a dontes" in the new window (at the end of the clip list)

A nice ten minute clip from the latest dunking. Don't know how to link directly. Might not be avialabe the above way for long. My hungarian is barely enough to navigate that site (1 year of learning, long ago).

Mike.

In reply to Message (14205.1) Hello Re: Hungarian Chao Darvin one pic

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Wed 19/01/05 14:02:53 GMT

Very nice....is there nobody on this forum who lives in Hungary that has a vcr and is willing to tape these scenes and save them. I will gladly buy you a vcr if you need one. Just email me with your name and address and I will send you a western union payment.

mk

In reply to Message (14205) Pictures Hungarian Chao Darvin one pic

By Anonymous - uu Wed 19/01/05 13:50:53 GMT

http://www.tv2.hu/db/02/D6/gn003D62D6.jpg

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.110 seconds to generate ]