Wetlook-Online

Message # 14188.1

Subject: Idea Re: erotic dreams

Date: Tue 18/01/05 08:13:24 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I am pretty sure couples are doing exactly as you say. I think there are a couple of reason why you don't often see it in pictures (although there are some such pictures around):

1.  Men are typically more visual than women, so the audience for pictures will be men... who want to be looking at the women, not other men. I think this tends to be the reason you won't likely find it in "production" or "commercial" wetlook - although you can find some XXX material on this theme by following links through oasisvid.com

2.  If a couple is having fun in the shower, who's taking the pictures? I doubt you'd see much "amateur" content in which a couple has allowed themselves to be photographed by a third party. And if it's the couple themselves, I'd think they'd be too busy enjoying themselves to be fiddling about with a camera.

I think that erotic material about couples having sex fully clothed in the shower is far more likely to be in the form of stories (which someone can sit down to write any time after the fact) than pictures.

In reply to Message (14188) Hello erotic dreams

By fox - at Tue 18/01/05 06:51:38 GMT

first: sorry for my bad english...

and now: i visit this forum since about one year and i recognised, that there are mostly wet women in the pictures and links. the ones of you who have a girlfriend or wive, dont you have sex for example in the shower or bath, when her clothes are wet? doesnt that turn you on? and if yes, why are there only a few sites that contain sex in wet clothes? why aren't there more pages like the eromaxx-sites (not all stuff on this pages is good, i know)? or do you only look at sites and pics of wet women, when your girl isnt at home?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.004 seconds to generate ]