minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 04:35:33 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 14168.2

Subject: Hello Re: Off Topic: How to build a pool?

Date: Sun 16/01/05 16:34:12 GMT

Name: Wet Dude uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I don't know if they have them available in Germany, but in the US, I see a lot of inflatable pools. They can be aound 13 feet in diameter and about 3-4 feet deep.

You feel a ring around the pool with air and the water in the pool fills out the rest of the pool. At the end of the season, you just empty it and store it.

I don't know if that's something you'd be interested in, it may be too small for your needs, but it's something to think about.

In reply to Message (14168) Question Off Topic: How to build a pool?

By Bernd2 - de Sun 16/01/05 15:14:59 GMT

Hi all,

I am in the process to buy a house with a quite big garden and I thought it would be a very good idea to build a pool. The local laws allow pools up to 100 cubic meters without permission (oh a miracle...something to build in Germany without a permission!!).

Unfortunatly the house is on a small hill, so my garden is not horizontally, so one wall of the pool would be not in the ground. Actually, thats not the real problem. The problem is, that I have the idea now to install a glas windows in this wall.

I found many recources on the web how to build a pool but none mention the use of glas. Does anyone know how to dimension the glas with a diameter of 1 x 1 m or a bit bigger?

Best regards

Bernd

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]