minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 10:32:27 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 14168.1.3

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Off Topic: How to build a pool?

Date: Sun 16/01/05 16:53:32 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
100 cubic meters is pretty big for a residential pool. In my town, a permit is required even for a hot-tub, so Bernd2 is quite fortunate.

As to why there should be laws governing such things, the reason is simple. The permit isn't to stop you from building your pool, only to make sure it will be as safe as possible. Where I live, pools MUST be enclosed by fences; there is a very real concern about children falling into a pool and drowning, if left unsupervised. A pool is a magnet for children, especially when noone is around to keep an eye on them. Since it's the homeowner's legal responsibility to ensure that such things do not happen, the first line of defense is to keep everyone out who doesn't belong there.

Bernd: I think you may need to find yourself a local pool contractor and see if you can pump him for ideas, suggestions, and solutions to your glass wall problem.

In reply to Message (14168.1) Question Re: Off Topic: How to build a pool?

By Mahony - pl Sun 16/01/05 15:22:10 GMT

Hmm, don't know anything about pool building, but just of curiosity I wanted to ask... How can you pass a law that makes everyone have to get a permission before building a pool?? That's ridiculous :-/. What is that law based on? How did they argument it?

Mike.

In reply to Message (14168) Question Off Topic: How to build a pool?

By Bernd2 - de Sun 16/01/05 15:14:59 GMT

Hi all,

I am in the process to buy a house with a quite big garden and I thought it would be a very good idea to build a pool. The local laws allow pools up to 100 cubic meters without permission (oh a miracle...something to build in Germany without a permission!!).

Unfortunatly the house is on a small hill, so my garden is not horizontally, so one wall of the pool would be not in the ground. Actually, thats not the real problem. The problem is, that I have the idea now to install a glas windows in this wall.

I found many recources on the web how to build a pool but none mention the use of glas. Does anyone know how to dimension the glas with a diameter of 1 x 1 m or a bit bigger?

Best regards

Bernd

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.061 seconds to generate ]