Wetlook-Online

Message # 14145.3

Subject: Bouncing Thanks, Elizabeth

Date: Sun 16/01/05 09:06:24 GMT

Name: Wettie us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Great story.  I wish I was there to see you come out of the pool.

Just a suggestion for new shoots ... you have such beautiful breasts, I'd love to see you in a thin, see-through white shirt with a black or white very lacy see-through bra.  Also, the few pics where you are shot from behind and your thong is visible are very, very sexy.  I love your site, keep up the good work.

In reply to Message (14145) Hello Our New Years by Elizabeth Part 2

By Rod (Editor) - us Sat 15/01/05 11:50:34 GMT

The three people in the pool had been standing in a group of five couples and after the commotion died down the other three couples moved some chairs over to the edge of the pool and resumed the conversation with the three still in the water.

Before long the short brunette came back outside and after going to the bar to get another drink she walked back over to the group by the pool. I noticed that her dress was dragging on the ground and I surprised that she didn’t seem too concerned by it. Of course I figured that she was so drunk she probably didn’t even think about it.

I’d noticed that dress was a really pretty off the shoulder full length burgundy velvet with satin trim around the neck, sleeves and hem and with it dragging on the ground surely the satin would be snagged and ruined if she walked much.

As she was standing I could see that she wasn’t very steady on her feet because she was sort of wavering from side to side and it wasn’t to the music that was coming from the house.

After her unsteady stance for a minute or so she started laughing at a joke that someone made and lost her balance and plopped right down onto the lap of one of the other women which brought more laughter from the group. I saw then why the dress was dragging on the ground so much because she had taken her shoes off while inside the house and she was now barefoot.

One of the other women must have said something to the brunette because before everyone was done laughing the brunette threw the remainder of her drink and ice on another of the women and that woman then threw her drink at the brunette. Unfortunately she missed and doused the woman whose lap the brunette was parked on.

At that the woman whose lap the brunette was on pushed her off and towards the other drink throwing woman. Well to keep from being pushed in the pool again the brunette grabbed the woman whose lap she’d been on and the three of them got into a shoving pulling match. Now the men were getting up to help their dates and within a few seconds all three couples were pushing and pulling and shortly all seven of the people were unceremoniously pushed into the pool by another couple who also got dragged in with them.

When everyone surfaced, again the person who seemed to be the most angry was the short brunette and she was splashing everyone in the pool. Everyone was laughing except her but finally she calmed down. Several of them stayed in the pool and some of the others got out of the pool and then sat on the edge with their feet and legs in the water.

I was thinking how much fun it seemed like they were having and how nice it would feel to be wet. One of the women had a light blue mini dress on and when the water made it transparent everyone could see that she only had a pair of g-string panties and no bra so at least if I did get wet I wouldn’t be the only person who was flashing. I also justified it in my mind that after all we were all adults so it really wouldn’t matter if everyone could see I was naked under my dress. Of course that’s easier to say in your mind than to actually do but we’re all probably braver in our minds than we would be in actuality.

By now it was about 11:00 and the liquor was really flowing. I was surprised when a woman in a beautiful dress went over to the people sitting on the edge of the pool and squatted down and said something to one of the women still in the pool.

Her dress was a beautiful black backless gown with what looked like diamonds in the front and she had on a beautiful huge necklace with what I’d have to guess had to be made from 200 or more diamonds. Well needless to say she was pulled into the pool by one of the men. I’m guessing that she either wanted to go in the pool or was just not very smart because in that situation you’d almost always have to assume getting that close to a bunch of clothed people in and around a pool they’d make sure you got wet with them.

When she got out of the pool she didn’t seem at all upset and she walked back up to her date/husband gave him a big full body hug and a long kiss. When they broke the kiss she was still plastered against him and it was obvious that he was getting wet from being in contact with her..

She said something to the group he was standing in and took his arm and led him over to the steps of the pool and together they walked down and into the water. On the way down the stairs they were motioning to the group they’d been standing in to come over and another couple broke away from the group and calmly walked over to the pool and down the steps and joined the other two standing in waist deep water.

The four of them were motioning to the group to come join them and two of the men picked up their dates/wives and ran towards the pool and another couple ran hand in hand and they all jumped in the pool.

As this was going on a couple walked over to Rod and I we started talking. Rod introduced them as Floyd and Toni and when the last six people jumped in the pool Rod looked at me I think to see what my reaction was. I gave him a little shake of my head and I think he was disappointed but I wanted to surprise him. At this point I knew I was going in the pool, I just wanted it to be the perfect time.

We continued talking with the other couple and I don’t think they had any idea the thoughts that were going through Rod’s and my head.

After all the people settled down in and around the pool we talked more and Toni and I hit it off from the start. I don’t know if you’ve ever had this but as soon as we met I think we both knew we’d be friends for a long time. Rod and Floyd were talking about work but Toni and I were talking about everything else.

I found out from her how so many people from Los Angeles were here. I knew that Rod had worked with John before but that didn’t explain why a lot of the people here were not only actors but behind the scene people from Hollywood. She said that John used to have a large production company in LA and started a new one in Las Vegas and was trying to get more people to work at his new place in Vegas.

We were talking about clothes when the people jumped in on their own and she leaned over to me and said that it looked like it would be a blast to jump in the pool but she said Floyd would kill her if she did that.

I asked her why she thought Floyd would be mad if she jumped in and she said he was very concerned about his image and he’d be embarrassed if she did something like that. I could tell he was vain from his obvious hair plugs and he was dressed really nice but I asked her if he’d still be mad even if other people were jumping in the pool.

She said that the only way he wouldn’t be furious if she jumped in was if almost everyone else at the party had already been in the pool. I started telling her that I’d love to go in too and tried egging her into joining me in jumping in one of the pools.

By now I’d had six or seven glasses of wine since being at the party and I’d noticed that Toni had been keeping up with me so I figured I had a chance of getting her in the pool. At this point with as much as I was looking at the pool and Toni and I were pointing to it I’m sure Rod could tell that I was thinking about going in.

When Floyd got up to get all of us another drink Rod leaned over and whispered in my ear that he’d be really pissed if I jumped in the pool without him. I told him that I wouldn’t but when I started talking with Toni again I kept trying to talk her into jumping in the pool.

Floyd got back with our drinks and sat down and resumed talking with Rod. Some of the people had gotten out of the pool and into one of the Jacuzzis and that looked even nicer. Someone else had found a few pool toys and balls and they were horsing around in one of the pools and some of the people were in floating reclining chairs in another of the pools.

The way the backyard was arranged, there was a large fire pit about ten feet from the back door from the family room. Then there was about 10 or 15 feet and the two pools were side by side. Each pool was about 10 or 12 feet across and about 25 or thirty feet long with about 6 feet between them. Then about 3 feet from the ends of each pool there was a round Jacuzzi the same width as the pool. I’m sure from the sky the pools and Jacuzzis would like two large exclamation points with the fire pit on top of them.

Toni remarked how fun it looked to see the people dressed in formal attire playing in the pool. I told her that Rod had said he’d be pissed if I jumped in the pool except I didn’t mention that he just said he’d be pissed if I went in without him.

I mentioned how nice it looked in the Jacuzzi and how nice it would be to float in one of the chairs. Toni finally asked me if I’d risk making Rod mad by going in and if we did go in how we should do it.

I told her that I figured Rod would get over it if he really did get mad and I’d make it up to him later that night. We laughed at that then I said that we had three choices in getting in.

We could act like it was an accident, we could talk someone else into throwing us in, or we could just jump in on our own. I told her we should just flaunt the guys by jumping in on our own.

She tried coming up with some excuses to not jump in. She said we’d get cold and I told her that as long as we stayed in the water or under one of the heaters we’d be fine. She said our clothes would be ruined and I told her that they would probably be ok and besides who cared anyway. She said we’d look terrible if we went in and I pointed out how sexy some of the other women looked and how the other men were paying a lot more attention to them wet than they had dry.

I told her Rod’s line that if people didn’t think being wet was sexy you wouldn’t see so much of it on TV.

Toni was about my height but was built larger than me. While she wasn’t fat she wasn’t thin but she had on a pair of really baggy black satin pants and a white halter top and I told her I thought we’d both look really good wet. She has really long hair and I pointed out to her that if she was wet and threw her hair back it would be an almost sure way to turn Floyd on.

It took a little bit more convincing but after about 10 more people jumped or got thrown in I thought I finally had her talked into it. We hadn’t really decided how we were going to do it but we needed to be able to talk more freely away from the guys so I suggested we go get a couple more drinks.

It was about 10 minutes till midnight and we downed the drinks we had and stood up to go get a couple more. When we got up the guys started to get up too but we told them we needed to stretch our legs and powder our noses so they sat down as we walked away.

We walked into the house and on our way to the restroom we talked about what we were going to do. We decided we were going to just deliberately jump in and I said what we should do is stand at the edge of one of the pools with backs to it and once the guys noticed us we should just fall backwards into the pool. Of course we’d have to make sure that we didn’t land on anyone but I thought that should be easy enough.

When we got into the restroom we both primped a bit and when we were looking in the mirror Toni was having reservations about jumping in. She was saying that we’d be cold when we got out and that the guys would be really mad and people would think we were idiots and our hair would be a mess and people would be able to see her breasts.

I countered that no one else seemed to be cold if they stayed in the water, got in the Jacuzzi or stayed under a heater. I said I didn’t think anyone would think we were idiots because at least 30 other people had already gone in the pool. I pointed out to her that if she thought people would be able to see her breasts they’d be able to see my whole body and what did she care, several of the women that were already wet had far worse bodies than we did and a few of them had on clothes that were far more revealing than ours would be.

That was really true. There was one gal that had on a top that was very thin and completely sheer after she took off her jacket. From more than 5 feet away she looked completely topless.

And besides I asked her, did she think Floyd was going to divorce her just because she jumped in the pool.

She giggled at that and she said we should go before she changed her mind. We left the bathroom and headed back outside and as we walked out the door I looked over at Rod and he was looking over our way. I waved at him and gave him a hand sign asking if he wanted another drink and he gave a small wave back and nodded a yes.

However instead of heading to the bar we walked between the two pools and with our backs to the pool farthest from the guys we put our arms around each other’s shoulders and stood with our heels just at the water’s edge. When we looked back at the guys only Floyd was looking. We both waved at him and he was shaking his head and that got Rod’s attention. As soon as Rod looked we waved again and he waved back but didn’t look too happy because I’m sure he knew what we were about to do.

For a brief moment I felt bad about not going in with him. Our waving had caught the attention of several other people around and in the pools and then I asked Toni if she was ready.

Some people were already clapping and as she said we should do it we both slowly leaned back and started falling towards the water. It seemed like slow motion as we fell backwards and I saw that there were already a lot of people clapping and starting to cheer.

As we hit the water with a smack it not only hurt but felt great. We both landed flat on our backs and I’m sure everyone has done something like that at one time or another. It almost takes your breath away and stings quite a bit but I really didn’t notice too much.

It felt extremely erotic to suddenly feel the water envelop me and it totally surround me with its wetness as I sank into the pool.

As we hit the water we let go of each other and I stayed underwater for a few seconds loving the feel of the water. When I finally surfaced Toni was standing up and had a huge smile on her face. We were receiving a loud cheering and applause and in our excitement we shared a quick hug.

When we broke the hug I told Toni that we should go placate the guys. I saw that they had both stood up but hadn’t moved.

It felt fantastic walking through the water in my gown and heels. As we got to the steps I started up first and when I got to the top I turned around to give Toni a hand up.

As we got up onto the patio deck we each put our arms around each others waist and sashayed over to the guys. Floyd had a big smile on his face at the sight of us as our bodies with their soaked and transparent clothes approached but Rod didn’t look at all happy.

As we got to the guys both of us went to our husband and hugged them and kissed them but Rod broke our kiss pretty early and whispered into my ear that he had asked me to get wet with him.

I told him that Toni really wanted to go in and I knew that if I didn’t go in with her she probably wouldn’t be able to. I also asked him if it wasn’t nice to see me jump in. He seemed a bit placated but still wasn’t too happy. I grabbed his crotch and whispered in his ear that I’d like him to carry me into the water and I told him that I’d really make it worth his while later.

He was still pouting a bit but I urged him to carry me into the pool. Finally he relented and picked me up over his shoulder in a fireman’s carry and headed to the pool.

I looked at Floyd and Toni and they were still locked in a tight embrace and a serious lip-lock. As tight as they were I could already see the front of Floyd’s clothes getting soaked from Toni’s wet dress.

As we got to the same pool Toni and I had jumped into Rod put me down at the edge and as soon as I was standing he pushed me backwards into the pool. I was very surprised because I figured he’d jump in with me and as I was coming to the surface I was afraid to look up to see if he was still pissed.

As soon as I surfaced I saw him flying through the air and before I really had a chance to catch my breath he landed in a cannonball right next to me. When he surfaced he was smiling at me but I could see that he was still a little hurt that I hadn’t gone in initially with him.

He gave me a quick peck on the lips and said we should get out and get some champagne for New Years.

Hand in hand we walked to the steps and I waited as he walked out first. As I followed him out of the pool he was drinking in my wet body and I was hoping that before long he’d forgot I’d broken our promise.

We walked over to the bar and I saw out of the corner that I was getting a lot of admiring glances. We got some champagne and some for Floyd and Toni and took the glasses over to where they were still locked in their embrace.

Rod asked them if he was going to have to throw them in the pool to cool off and they finally broke their kiss. It was just a minute or so before midnight and Floyd was asking what inspired us to jump in but before we could answer everyone started counting down.

As we all got down to one everyone yelled Happy New Years and I set my glass down on a table and grabbed the other three glasses then grabbed Rod and Toni’s hand and started running toward the pool.

Along with almost everyone else outside, the four of us jumped in the pool. A lot of the people from inside came out and jumped in the pools or Jacuzzis and all of us were cheering and clapping.

I’ve loved getting wet in my clothes but it’d been a long time since I’d been in a pool with so many clothed people but that’s another story in and of itself.

We stayed at the party for a couple more hours getting in and out of the pools and Jacuzzis. Both Rod and I were seriously horny from being in our wet clothes for so long and continuously getting in and out of the water. That’s what I like the most, getting in and out. The feelings associated with both of those are fantastic. When you’re getting in the way the water goes up your body and makes the clothes move around you differently and then when you get out the way they cling to and hug your body.

Rod and I shared some pretty heavy groping and kissing in the pool but we weren’t much different from several of the other people. A lot of the women and some of the men had taken their wet clothes off and were running around in either their underwear or topless but of course being in the wet clothes was what Rod and I were really liking. Of course it made it easier for me with some of the people taking their clothes off because everyone could see that I was naked under my dress. I must admit that was one of the things that I liked the most was that I was fully dressed but still flashing anyone who cared to look.

A few times I saw Floyd and Toni seriously making out like Rod and me and Toni and I shared a few smiles at our deviousness.

About 2 in the morning Rod and I were finally ready to leave. We’d heard that John had arranged for limos to take everyone back to their hotel or home so we waited a few minutes for the next one and finally piled in with two other wet couples.

When we got back to the hotel neither of us was really ready for bed so we decided to head out to the pool. We first bought a bottle of wine from the snack shop and grabbed a couple of plastic glasses and walked into the pool area. At this point the pool water seemed a little too cool but we figured we’d try one of the Jacuzzis. When we got to the first one there were two other couples in it but we just walked right into the Jacuzzi with our glasses of wine and after some initial laughs we mingled in with them just fine.

After another half hour or so we finally decided to call it a night and headed up to our room to finish off the night.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]