WetlookPro

Message # 14144

Subject: News/Mag/Book Our New Years by Elizabeth Part 1

Date: Sat 15/01/05 11:47:40 GMT

Name: Rod (Editor) us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

It’s been awhile since I’ve posted anything so I figured I’d update everyone what’s going on with the site and us. Rod and I just got back from a 3 week vacation touring the Rocky Mountain states. Rod used to live in Montana so he was my tour guide. For years I wanted to move there but with the weather we had I’m now cured of that desire.

There was a lot of snow so we weren’t able to get wet as much as we would have liked. We were able to get in some hot springs in Yellowstone National Park and one of our hotel rooms had a Jacuzzi so we’ll be posting some pictures from those on the site some time during the winter.

A producer that Rod used to do camera work for invited us to a New Years Eve party in Las Vegas. We flew there from Montana and it was a relief from the cold weather. When we left Billings it was 7 degrees Fahrenheit so the high 50’s of Vegas felt good.

Rod was pretty excited about the party because he would be able to see some people he hadn’t seen in a couple of years. On the other hand, I was pretty nervous and excited at the same time. Since some of the people that were going to be there were Rod’s work friends I wasn’t sure how the “Hollywood types” would accept me since I didn’t work in the business. However, since most of the people were from the film business I figured everyone would be dressed to the 9’s which was fine by me because I love getting dressed up and going to fancy parties.

We’d been living out of a suitcase for a couple of weeks so I was worried how my dress would look. I was really stressed when we got to Vegas but our luggage didn’t. There was no way I was going to that party in what we wore on the plane. Unfortunately we didn’t have time to go shopping before the party. We finally decided to go to our hotel room, check in, eat dinner at Ruth’s Chris, head back to the airport to see if our bags would come in on the next flight, go back to the hotel and change and then go to the party.

All this and they were closing the strip just as we got to our hotel. After checking in we grabbed a cab to go to dinner. We were at the north end of the strip so we got one of the last cabs leaving the area and were relieved to get to the restaurant without too much problem. We had a great dinner and the staff was very understanding about our attire after we explained our dilemma.

After dinner we went back to the airport and fortunately our luggage came in on the next flight so we grabbed it and a taxi and headed back to our hotel. The strip was already closed and our hotel didn’t have a rear entrance so we had to be dropped off at the Circus Circus next door and walk over.

We got back into the hotel room at about 8:00 and the party was supposed to start at 8:00 so I was pretty stressed and we got ready in a hurry.

Before leaving on the trip I got a beautiful cream-colored long satin dress halter dress that tied around my neck and left my whole back bare. When I got it I knew I wouldn’t be able to wear anything underneath it because it was so tight and more importantly I wouldn’t be able to gain any weight on the trip or I’d look horrible if I could even get in it. Fortunately I’d been careful eating on the trip and the dress fit perfect. It had a slit up one side almost to my hips and I’d gotten a pair of gold high-heeled sandals to go with it and a really pretty long sleeve silk brocade bolero jacket to keep me warm until we got into the party.

Of course men have it easy because Rod just had his tux and he looked fantastic as usual.

He could tell how stressed I was and a couple of times he said we could just go down to the pool area and have a few drinks and relax. We were on the 26th floor of the hotel and had a great view of the strip and also looked directly down on the hotel pool.

It looked really pretty from where we were and we could see that it had two Jacuzzis. While it would have been nice to relax by and I knew in the pool and then watch the fireworks from the room there was no way I wasn’t going to show off this dress since I’d been so careful to still be able to fit in it.

When we left the room we went down the elevator and Rod steered us outside and I saw into the pool area we looked around it but I wasn’t taking any of his hints about getting in so I grabbed his arm and headed us out to get a taxi.

We had to walk back over to the Circus Circus to get a taxi and we got a lot of looks from the other people on the strip. Most everyone else was dressed in jeans and regular jackets and we really stuck out in our formal wear.

We had almost no wait for a taxi but when we got in he wasn’t at all thrilled when we told him where we wanted to go. Rod had gotten directions from John, the producer. We told the driver it was in Seven Hills about 12 miles out of town and he tried every way he could to talk us out of going there. He said he didn’t know how to get there, Rod gave him directions. He said he’d never be able to get back to the hotel area, and Rod told him that was his problem. He said we’d never be able to get a taxi to pick us up way out there after midnight, and we told him that was our problem.

He was pretty sullen most of the way there but finally got us there and we saw that the area and the house were beautiful.

It was a beautiful modern house and when we got in John gave us a quick tour and explained that this was the first year he’d been in this house. The party was already in full swing and we mingled a bit downing a couple of drinks to get in the swing of things.

I never let go of Rod’s arm and he introduced me to some of the people he knew there. I asked Rod how he knew so many people in Las Vegas and he told me that most of the people were people he knew from Los Angeles. He said that John had this party every year but this was the first time Rod had ever gone.

We soon found ourselves in the back yard and it was really pretty. It had a view of a golf course and you could easily see the Strip. Several people had mentioned that it seemed like a good location to watch the fireworks at midnight even though they were 12 miles away.

There were several heaters outside so Rod and I decided to stay pretty much outside. Already the smoke was pretty thick in the house and since we’re both non-smokers it was more comfortable where we were. And fortunately there was also a bar outside so we knew we were set.

There were probably a hundred or so people in the house and probably that many outside also so it was a perfect opportunity to watch how people interacted with each other. Several people were already obviously drunk and it was still an hour and a half till midnight so I had a feeling that before the end of the night there would be lots of people with lots of alcohol in them. Of course Rod and I were quickly on the way to joining them.

With the stressful afternoon and evening we’d had getting our luggage and getting to the party we were both ready to relax. By this time I’d already had 3 glasses of a great Chardonnay and Rod had had 3 drinks also not counting the 2 we’d each had at dinner so we were both finally feeling no pain.

I had a great time because I finally got to meet several of the people I’d heard Rod talk about and they all seemed really nice. At one point our host’s brother was sitting talking with us when one of the couples we’d noticed being extremely drunk grabbed our attention.

The man had picked up his date/wife and was drunkenly staggering towards one of the pools and she was laughing and pounding at him with her fists to get him to put her down. Well in their intoxicated state he put her down right at the edge of the pool probably thinking he’d just scare her but he then lost his balance and before they could recover they both tumbled into the pool

They came up sputtering and he was laughing and at first she seemed mad but after a few seconds she was laughing too along with the clapping and laughing of most of the people outside who had witnessed the whole thing.

They swam over to the steps of the pool and got out with water streaming off them. He had on a pair of black slacks, jacket, and shirt and she had on a stunning short white chiffon layered dress and heels and her hair had been done up in a very pretty style but now it just hung down around her head.

I was no more able to say to Rod that I sure was glad I wasn’t her than I saw her grab the woman of a couple they’d been talking to and started dragging her to the pool. She was a short petite brunette and the wet woman was a much taller blonde so the brunette was quickly loosing the battle. She was calling out to her date/husband who finally decided to come to her rescue just before the women got to the edge of the pool.

Before he could rescue her, the first man charged towards the three of them and all 4 of them went flying into the pool. When they came up the brunette was mad and tried splashing the people standing around applauding but the other 3 were just laughing. The first man said something to the other man and then they both started laughing and couldn’t seem to stop.

The brunette stormed out of the pool and into the house and when her date stopped laughing he waded out of the pool and went up to the bar and got another drink for himself and the other two who had stayed in the pool this time. He walked into the pool and handed them their drinks and they started talking and everyone else resumed their conversations.

As much as I love getting wet I really didn’t want to get wet here. I didn’t know anyone, I knew my dress would stick to me like a second skin if it got wet and I also figured it would be pretty transparent wet. All that wouldn’t be so bad except for the fact that I was completely naked underneath it.

I leaned over to Rod and whispered to him that if he had any thoughts about throwing me in the pool he should just erase them from his mind. I tried to keep if from seeming like a challenge because neither of us can resist a challenge and I knew if it even remotely seemed like that to him, I’d surely be in the pool.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]