MyWetloook

Message # 14115.1

Subject: Hello Re: description of a photo

Date: Thu 13/01/05 19:44:28 GMT

Name: frankie us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Ah ha!  Just when I thought there was no such thing as a photographic phychologist, you came along and prove me wrong.

My description:  Girl wearing t-shirt and shorts in pool.

Simple and to the point!  Simply because it describes the physical aspect of the photo.  What she is thinking or how warm the water is anyone's guess.

But then again, it's great to fantasize.  Isn't it?

In reply to Message (14115) Hello description of a photo

By wetauthor - wetauthor@yahoo.co.uk uu Thu 13/01/05 16:49:16 GMT

Website: http://community.webshots.com/photo/126158879/126165437paDDkc

This link was posted by W-ed.

I thought I'd write a bit about why I like it so much:

The appeal of this photo for me lies in the attitude of the girl. You can get this from the look on her face - indignant in a "Hey - I've just been thrown in to a swimming pool fully clothed" sort of way! She looks like she WANTS to be pissed off at whoever just threw her in, but she can't in reality, because she knows that would not be the "good sport" thing to do. Besides, she's secretly enjoying herself too. If you look at the first 3 photo's in this sequence you can sense this from the captions too. Its almost as if she was expecting the throw, when it eventually came, and although she put up a bit of a struggle, she enjoyed the whole thing immensely.

Her stance, even underwater (hands on hips) kind of reinforces this, too.

I love the way in this photo that the uneven surface of the water leaves just enough to the imagination. You can kind of make out that the girl is wearing a t-shirt and shorts, or hotpants, but you can't quite tell what. In particular, you can't make out whether her clothes are tight fitting or loose, so what exactly is she feeling in them? Are the fabric's of her clothes swaying about her and caressing her skin, or are they gripping at her body? Will she even notice them, until she swims, or gets out? And what colour is that t-shirt? Would it become see-thru when she first comes out of the water? Impossible to tell!

Finally, the water she is in looks warm. If it were not the case, would she be standing around gawking, or would she have just gotten straight out? So, therefore, now that she's in, will she want to have a bit of a swim and a splash around while she's there? (I know I would!)

That's all folks.

If you like reading this sort of thing please let me know, and if you would like any photo analysed in this sort of way, just email me the photo or the link, and it will be my pleasure.

- Wetauthor

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]