WetlookPro

Message # 1411

Subject: TV Somethings about 'Treasure Hunt' on BBC2

Date: Thu 19/12/02 06:27:28 GMT

Name: Eli gb

Email: stu_ellisuk@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Some of you may remember the original series of tresaure hunt on BBC. It involved Anneka Rice in a helicopter running to places finding clues and winning money. The great thing about this program was that she got wet quite alot. Some of the episodes she was in a pool, going down waterslides and wading into the sea. So i was very excited when i saw they were making 5 new shows with the very gorgeous Suzi Perry instead of Anneka Rice. Ive been watching all week waiting for a wet moment. And tonight it finally came, she was on a beach and had to get to a boat.BUT Angry    they most have changed producer/director because there was a BOAT (damn i hate that word!) waiting for her to carry her across to the boat. not only that but they even carried her onto that boat, SHE DIDNT EVEN GET SPLASHED Depressed Angry Thumbs Down Thumbs Down Angry Depressed So one can only hope that she will one day.

And one more thing, anyone got vidcaps of the original series? it wud be great..

Depressed Eli Depressed

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]