minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 17:23:40 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 14083.5

Subject: Talking Re: Just to let y'all know....(and slightly off-topic)

Date: Wed 12/01/05 11:58:41 GMT

Name: soak_ed de

Email: soak_ed@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
WIR, I really have no objection to Bill Gates, I use Opera because it is far faster and has many more useful features than IE.  The only real problem I have with Microsoft is they are so big and powerful they don't care about putting added value in their products all of the time.  For example the password "Wand" feature and the ability to easily return to exactly where you were in Opera if you accidentally close a page are wonderful features that I am suprised haven't been added to IE.  I have Opera, IE and Firefox insralled on my computer (I gave up on Netscape years ago) and IMHO Firefox is just IE with a little more security.  With a basic free firewall and a little bit of common sense, I have never had a security problem in 9 years of web browsing.  Bottom line to me is if somebody builds a better browser than Opera, I'll use it but until then It is Opera for me.  I use IE or Firefox for the rare page that won't load in Opera.  I never had a problem with any of the Liquid Ladies pages with Opera.  By the way I think it is worth the few bucks to register Opera and get rid of the banners.
In reply to Message (14083) Read This Just to let y'all know....(and slightly off-topic)

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Tue 11/01/05 23:03:11 GMT

...I've changed the Liquid Ladies site back to frames, as that's the way it was gonna be done to begin with, till I got talked out of it,LOL. As it seems Firefox and opera had a rough time reading css scripts. Geez, why can't ppl just use IE. What are y'all afraid of? As long as u keep it patched and configured properly, there's no reason in the world not to use it. I understand about ppl not wanting to deal with Microsoft (I don't either)but the product works for any web page. I have had no problems with it over the last couple of years. No hackers, no spyware, no viruses. Pretty soon the more populare Mozilla gets with its firefox browser, hackers are gonna be exploiting it just like IE. Nothings infallible anymore. When the browsers find and patch the holes, the hackers just find another way to get in. There is no utopia among browsers/operating systems these days. But as long as u use a firewall/ad detector spy ware detector and an anti-virus programs, u shouldn't need to worry about it. All these new browsers are doing is making it harder for the ppl making the websites and trying to verify that all the pages are gonna work in all browsers. Some sites may work better in some browsers , but they all work in IE. The LL site should be compatible now except for netscape.(no one uses netscape do they?)

That's my rant for 2005 and I'm going to bed now. Wink Smile  I really would like some responses to this, and also let me know what u think of the site.French and German pages are not in frames yet, so bear with me on that. U can still view the pages in those 2 languages as there is a "no frames" site navigator in it. Peace Man

wir

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]