WetlookPro

Message # 14054.2

Subject: Hello Re: Another Story

Date: Tue 11/01/05 08:27:55 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Awesome!!!
In reply to Message (14054) News/Mag/Book Another Story

By Christine - uu Mon 10/01/05 15:07:13 GMT

Another story, a bit long but I hope you like it...

Some days rain is too good to pass up. Let me explain, where I live we don't get rain that's ever really that heavy. You could walk around for ages and only be mildly damp. However, this night in particular very heavy rain was predicted and I wanted to make the most of it. The rain had been forecasted to hit in "the evening" which is a euphanism for "we're not sure exactly". So I sat at home listening for the telltale sounds of rain on the window. I was ready in my "get-wet clothes", jeans, t-shirt, cotton shirt and denim jacket. I didn't bother with a bra because I wanted to get the full wet experience. It got to midnight and I was nearly ready to give up when I heard a patter on the window. Sure enough the rain had started to come. Since I had heard the weather forecast I had been planning what I would do, getting totally soaked would take not only rain but a few large puddles as well. Fortunately, it had been raining for the last few days so I knew the puddles would be there. As I waited the rain got steadly heavier until at 12.30 I decided the time had come. I left the house.

I live in a small village and it only takes about 20 minutes walking to make a full circle. From past experience I knew the best places to stop. I walked along the dark, deserted pathways slowly getting wet. The rain was falling in large drops and my hair was soon soaking and sticking to my shoulders. My jacket was wet around the shoulders and I could feel the water soaking into the tighs of my jeans and through my jacket wetting my shirt. So far everything was going to plan. I passed a spot I knew I would stop at later on. An area of land was being cleared for a new house and all the top soil had been pushed close to the road. This had two advantages, one, it blocked the view of what was behind it, and two, the diggers had created large puddles invisible from the road. As Arnold Schwartzenegger says "I'll be back!".

As I walked further into the village the rain continued and by this time the village was completely deserted. The main road through it is on a gentle slope with me at the bottom so all the water was running towards me. Rather than walk on the pavement I walked in the gutters letting my boots fill with water. My feet and the last 4 inches of my jeans were now totally soaked and I could feel the water starting to soak through the denim jacket onto my skin. Soon after this I was quite wet, the front of my jeans were clinging to my legs, there was a nice shine from my denim jacket and my hair was dripping.

I was nowhere near finished yet! I could see a landmark ahead of me and splashed my way through the gutters towards it kicking up water as I went. It was a closed shop which had leaking roof gutter. The water from the roof was pouring down in a huge stream onto the ground. Looking around to make sure no-one could see me I stepped under it. The torrent of cold water made me gasp and it was nearly too much to bare. I stayed in the stream until I could feel my jacket give way and channel all the water down, over my breasts and into the crotch of my jeans. When I stepped out I felt the water continue to run down my legs. This was fantastic, my nipples were rock hard-both with the cold and the excitement. I was getting a bit cold at this stage so decided to cut to the chase, head back and finish the job. I jogged back down the hill in the gutters kicking up as much water as I could. When I got to the building site I had another quick look around to make sure no one was around and it was all clear. I climbed over the gate and in behind the mound of soil, no-one could see me here. All around me I could see large muddy puddles. From past experience I knew which were the deep ones.

I made my way over to the deepst one and stepped into it. It came up to about 5 inches which isn't much but it was huge. Stepping back and having another quick look around I jumped as high as I could  and landed in the middle of it. Water splashed all around me and soaking my thighs, my bum and bits of my jacket.

If I wanted to get really wet, I decided, I needed to be closer to the splash. The second time I jumped I bent my knees so my by was close to the puddle when I hit. This worked, but not as I expected. I was so close I fell backwards into the puddle! As soon as I hit I tried to stand up, I was completely soaked and I could feel the water run from my shoulders to my shoes!. OK, so now my back half was soaked what could I do about my front. Well, the obvious thing was to dive forward, which I did before I could think about how cold it would be.

I stood up, feeling all the water in my clothes heading towards my boots. This was as wet as I had ever gotten. I lay back in the puddle, totally soaked and began to caress my breasts and other places. All thoughts of cold had disappeared! I hav no idea how long I was there but  I got up and began to slosh my way home. The village was absolutely deserted. I got home and had a hot shower, still in my clothes.

Do you want to know the best bit. Thatwas only two hours ago. I typing this still wearing my wet clothes. Any you know what, it's still raining, I think I'll get changed and go do it all again....

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]