MyWetloook

Message # 14001.2.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Info Wetlook in Polish TV - long

Date: Fri 07/01/05 13:21:52 GMT

Name: Mahony pl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The problem in Poland is that it would take a year or to to complete a 2 hour tape of polish stuff. A very high percent of productions on TV are from the USA or western Europe. Lately a law was passed that mayed TV stations have at least 30% polish programs, but they filled taht up with news, boring talkshows and music programs (only theoretically polish - the clips are mainly american). It would be easy to produce a two hour clip tape, of european stuff (it's a small continent you know, so via digital satellite you can view almost all televisions from Germany, France, Italy, Scandinavia etc), but not just polish. Buying a VCR is not really a problem for me and I would have done it long ago if there was a chance of getting any decent wetlook-cliptape done. But all I could record would be repeats of international movie scenes which I have already bought on DVD. Polish TV-market is really boring - here is a short wetlook summary:

TVP 1, TVP 2, TVP 3, TV Polonia - hopeless. State TV channels. Usually repeats of the older international movies, some news, no chance for new wetlook. Maybe in the sope operas, but I can't watch something that has an episode a day all week, all year long, as wetlook sceens might appear once a year or never!

TVN, TVN7, TVN24, TVN Meteo, (iTVN is not available here) - maybe the best chance. They had most of the licensed Ciao Darwin, Big Brother, Expidition Robinson etc stuff, but there editing is as I described in the Ciao Darwin thread. The sceens are almost music-video style! And of course a bunch of american movies, newer then those on TVP, but well known. The weather channel (TVN Meteo) sometimes has some wetlook in there "no comment" section in the summer if they put there camera next to a fountain, but I would have to watch it 24 hours a day to catch such stuff - I prefer to go to the chilly polish seaside to watch the action :)

Polsat, Polsat 2, TV4 - same as TVN + more commercials and even more anoying. I remember one polish wetlook sceene, from the crappy reality show Amazonki three years ago. Nothing more.

Canal+, Canal+ Film, HBO, HBO 2, HBO Action etc are hopeless! Haven't sceene a polish movie there for ages. All the same movies you can record from movie channels in the US and any other european countries (with european timing of course, so a bit later then in the US).

Ale Kino, Europa Europa, Kino Polska - channels with less commercial productions. The first two are mainly european cinema. but those movies can probobly be sceen (and recorded) earlier in the countries they were made. Kino Polska is a polish channel, but with only low budget or very old movies. Haven't sceen any wetlook, apart from (much too)young teenagers swiming in a river.

MTV Polska, MTV Classic Polska, Viva Polska, 4FunTV - our music televisions. Not much to say about them. The same stuff you get in other countries. MTV plays american versions of there programs, so if you miss wetlook in them I can tape it, as they are shown for the first time a few weeks later, but nothing else of much interest. There is a program called "Sfawolne MTV", a late night show with interviews by a pool. Sometimes even in the pool on air materasses, but the hosts (female) are usually in bikinis (every time they have contact with water) and out of the "stars" which are usually fully dressed only one male got wet! And the show has been airing weekly for half a year now and probobly will end soon, cause viewers said they would prefer reruns of old Jakcass, Dismissed, Room Raiders, Real World etc episodes then the show. Polish video clips are few and not very good. You can also see some russian, german etc. probobly not avialable in the US, but noch mut wetlook in them (there were to worth mentioning in the last 5 years, with one of them, released a few months later in English - TATU All The Things She Said - not sure if I remember the english title correctly). Of course, you can see wetlook in summer editions of polish TRL and that sort of programs (made on the beach in summer) from time to time, but it is very rare.

That about sums up Polish TV. There are some crappy religius and local channels, but they don't have wetlook and normal people can't stand watching them and the standard Discovery, Reality TV, Travel TV, Eurosport etc channels in quite a large number, but they show the same stuff as they do in other countries.

Well, long and boring, but you probobly see the big picture now - it's really not our bad will that there are no polish clip tapes!

Mike.

In reply to Message (14001.2.1.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: iTVN - in America

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 07/01/05 11:41:32 GMT

Well...if anybody from Hungary or Poland wants to make the effort to collect the wetlook scenes...I will buy them a vcr and give them a free membership to see all the videoclips on the wamtec gold site too. All you have to do is submit a 2hr tape and then you will get a free membership to wamtec gold + I will buy you a free vcr too. The only requirement is...they must be local language tv scenes only (no american movies or tv series). It may take you a few months to collect enough clips to fill a 2hr tape, but you can get a nice reward when you make the effort to send stuff in.

For those diehard folks who wish collect clips at the very highest quality...I am also willing to consider buying you a DVD recorder...if you are living in key countries I am interested in where I need to find local collectors willing to make the effort to save tv stuff....i.e. Spain, Italy, Argentina, Japan and Turkey...there are loads of wetlook gameshows taking place in those countries...and so investing in a DVD recorder for high tech collectors who have a satellite dish.. may make more sense.

mk

In reply to Message (14001.2.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: iTVN - in America

By Mahony - pl Fri 07/01/05 11:09:22 GMT

Don't have a VCR at the moment. The old one broke down and I find no sense in buying any new one, as the standard in movies is DVD and wetlook clips in TV are very rare.

Mike.

In reply to Message (14001.2.1.1.1) Hello Re: iTVN - in America

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 07/01/05 10:40:55 GMT

Yeah...I can get that station on my dish....so I can tape it....but I find it ironic that I can tape this in the USA, while you are from Poland an not able to tape it yourself.
In reply to Message (14001.2.1.1) TV iTVN - in America

By Mahony - pl Fri 07/01/05 10:19:53 GMT

In America you can watch it on iTVN, a station for Poles in the USA, which has the best programs from TVN. I can see Ciao Darwin in the programs section: http://www.itvn.pl/prog.php but I can't find the hour anywhere. It might be worth checking out though.

Mike.

In reply to Message (14001.2.1) Hello Re: Re: Ciao Darwin link to keep an eye on (and some pictures)

By Colin - colin.roberts15@btinternet.com gb Fri 07/01/05 04:56:48 GMT

i Followed The Link Form The Oringal Post To Find Out WHat Channel It Was On & When

The Channel Is TVN On Satarday At 20.00 GMT

I Think If You Can Get It On Hotbird 13 E

Thanks

Colin

In reply to Message (14001.2) Crown Re: Ciao Darwin link to keep an eye on (and some pictures)

By soggybottom - uu Fri 07/01/05 04:46:07 GMT

Yesterday I saw three streaming videos of this game. WOW!!!! Wish I could get that program. The videos were not that clear but the best someone could do. They would be great on the TV.
In reply to Message (14001) Pictures Ciao Darwin link to keep an eye on (and some pictures)

By w@mboy - uu Fri 07/01/05 03:43:07 GMT

This is where the clips are for the Polish version of Ciao Darwin: http://ciaodarwin.onet.pl/extra.html  There are no clips of the water tank game online right now but it's probably worth keeping an eye on in the future.

These are the only pictures of the water tank game from that site, which is disappointing:

http://ciaodarwin.onet.pl/_i/odc2/3.jpg (that's the best one)

http://ciaodarwin.onet.pl/_i/odc1/2.jpg (shame the girl on the left isn't wet yet)

http://ciaodarwin.onet.pl/_i/odc3/3.jpg

http://ciaodarwin.onet.pl/_i/odc3/5.jpg

w@mboy

~Nudity Sucks

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.042 seconds to generate ]