Wetlook-Online

Message # 13991.4.1.1

Subject: Hello New episode soon ?

Date: Thu 06/01/05 16:45:14 GMT

Name: Tom uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Will there be more episodes starting in january ?

thanks

In reply to Message (13991.4.1) Hello Re: Re: Three Free Ciao Darwin Water Tank Game Streaming Videos !

By w@mboy - uu Thu 06/01/05 09:49:06 GMT

That makes sense, when I was searching for the clips of the water tank game I kept finding clips from a popstar reality TV show, the "A döntés" in that must have been the decision as to who was voted off that week.

w@mboy

~Nudity Sucks

In reply to Message (13991.4) Hello Re: Three Free Ciao Darwin Water Tank Game Streaming Videos !

By Peter - hu Thu 06/01/05 07:17:15 GMT

FYI "A döntés" means "The decision"

I wanted to record these shows on tape (and finally collect a clip tape worth of material), but always forget to program the vcr by the time it is on air.  The schedule is terrible. The show can be viewed every second Saturday, but only every second show is about girls. 4 weeks are more than enough for me to forget about the thing.

In reply to Message (13991) Film/AVI Three Free Ciao Darwin Water Tank Game Streaming Videos !

By w@mboy - uu Thu 06/01/05 04:50:09 GMT

After a bunch of searching around a site that I couldn't read any of, I figured that 'A döntés' has something to do with the water tank game and I found four clips of it (one of men in the tanks with snakes, which was insane but I have left it out of this post).  Anyway, here are the three clips with girls:

http://www.tv2video.hu/e_musor.php?ktv_db=49&rovat_db=346&musor_db=5945&tema_db=10847

http://www.tv2video.hu/e_musor.php?ktv_db=49&rovat_db=346&musor_db=6392&tema_db=11394

http://www.tv2video.hu/e_musor.php?ktv_db=49&rovat_db=346&musor_db=7143&tema_db=12220

The blonde on the right in the first clip is gorgeous, she's got a nice little black dress on and I love the scarf !  I'm not so interested in the other two clips but I'm sure someone will like them.

USE INTERNET EXPLORER FOR THESE LINKS - Firefox seems to be giving me the wrong clips if I use it.  The button furthest to the right under the clip makes it full screen, which is much better.

w@mboy

~Nudity Sucks

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]