WetlookPro

Message # 13984.3

Subject: Happy Awsome experience!

Date: Wed 05/01/05 19:53:31 GMT

Name: Nado us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thanks for sharing your story, Christine! I felt the anticipation just reading it. Dancing
In reply to Message (13984) Pulsing No Subject

By Christine - uu Wed 05/01/05 14:53:37 GMT

Heres a story about something I did recently. :et me know if you like it and I might write about some more experiences

I’ve always enjoyed walking in the rain. Today was one of those days that forecast frequent heavy showers and I was ready. I had taken the bus to work with the intention of walking home and getting soaked on the way. I was wearing my favourite denim jeans, that I knew from passed experience looked and felt great when wet, a pair of black boots with a low heel, a thin blue cotton blouse and leather jacket. Working in an office meant that I to wear a bra but I had made sure it was a strapless one that could be taken off quickly and easily.

All day I watched out the window as people scurried along the streets trying to avoid getting wet – exactly the opposite of what I wanted to do! It was early November so it would be dark when I left the office. This suited me because I’m actually quite shy and don’t like drawing attention to myself and I didn’t want people looking in wonder at someone walking along dripping wet and seeming to enjoy it.

I left the office, stopping briefly at the toilets to remove my bra and put it in my bag. As I walked down the stairs I could feel my breasts bouncing around freely and my nipples were rock hard in anticipation.

When I got outside it was raining but not very heavily. I started heading for home watching as drops of water beaded on my leather jacket and flowed downwards. I like this jacket because the water runs off it and straight down onto my jeans. I had been walking for about 15 minutes stepping in every puddle I could find so my feet were soaking and I could hear my boots squelch with every step. My thighs were just starting to get wet from the leather jacket run-off when the rain stopped. This didn’t please me at all. I kept walking praying for a good heavy shower to start, this didn’t happen.

As I walked I made myself a promise – I had planned to get soaking wet and that was going to happen whether it rained or not. I live at the end of a quiet laneway and my back garden is completely invisible to any of the neighbours. I decided that I was going to use a hosepipe to make it rain. The hosepipe has a nozzle that can turn the water into a fine spray and if this was pointed straight up it would be like a heavy shower. When I reached my house I took off my leather jacket and swapped it for a denim one which would soak up the water better. Out in the garden I unravelled the hosepipe and wedged the nozzle pointing straight upwards using a few bits of timber. I turned on the hose and was delighted to hear the water falling onto the ground sounding just like a heavy shower. Rather than just stand around in the ‘rain’ I gave myself a job to do, one of my flowerbeds had been completely neglected over the years and was overrun with weeds – clearing it could take half an hour at least. Twisting the hose so it pointed in the right direction and taking a small trowel with me I made my way into the spray. Immediately I felt the water hitting my head and shoulders – damn it was cold! Kneeling down I began digging away at the weeds. It took about 30 seconds before my hair was completely soaked and was dripping down my back. Several drops ran down the collar of my shirt and tingled all the way down. Soon after I could feel my denim jacket getting heavy as the water soaked into the top half and the sleeves. My jeans were also getting wet at the thighs which were fully exposed to the rain. I stood up and immediately felt a torrent of water run down my back and down the back of my legs soaking my bum. I tilted my head back to get some water down my front as well. I opened my jacket to see what my shirt looked like and was quite impressed with the results. The water had soaked down in a large dark blue triangle from my shoulders to my belly button. My breasts were pushing at the sopping material and my nipples were standing proudly to attention. I couldn’t resist giving them a fondle, this excited me even more and one hand dropped between my legs and began to caress the wet jeans. I was now incredibly turned-on and had to finish the job. I ran back to the nozzle and adjusted it so that the spray turned into large drops. By this time the ground had absorbed as much water as it could and I could see puddles forming in the grass. I sat down in the biggest one I could see and felt the cold water soak into my jeans. The water was falling at a much faster rate now and I was completely soaked, my jeans were glistening and I could feel water running off my hair and over my skin. I lay back in the grass, which was now a shallow lake, and began caressing myself. I opened my jacket fully and rubbed my hands all over my body. This was incredible. With one hand I opened the buttons on my shirt and cupped my breast squeezing the nipple between my fingers. My other hand opened the buttons of my jeans and I slid my hand down. I was now trembling with the excitement and stayed there for a good five minutes until I climaxed.

I lay on the sodden ground breathing deeply listening to the water as it continued to fall on and around me. Eventually I stood up and walked over to the tap to turn off the water revelling in the feeling of the wet clothing which now clung to my body and listening to the water drip off my clothts. As I went inside I turned to see the garden, I now had a small swimming pool instead of a lawn by at this point I didn’t care. The only thing I could think of as I went inside was “when can I do this again?”

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]