MyWetloook

Message # 13969

Subject: Confused Slightly off topic...

Date: Tue 04/01/05 11:09:39 GMT

Name: soak_ed de

Email: soak_ed@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Having spent far to much time mining Webshots for wet photos and looking at tens of thousands of pictures to find a few good ones (yes, I do have a life, and a wife that gets wet for me regularly, I just have a lot of stamina), I have a few suggestions I would love to broadcast to Webshots users everywhere.

1.  If the picture sucks don't post it.  Nothing more frustrating than seeing a great wetshot except you can't see anything because it is too blurry, too dark, too whatever.

2.  Hold the camera still for Gods sake.  Just takes another second or two and you will get a better picture.

3.  That built in flash is worthless at more than 8 or 10 feet max so save your battery and get closer!

4.  If you want a closeup fine take one, but then take a full body shot so we can see those tight, shiny wet jeans.  Have a little consideration, don't tease us like that!!  Hmmm, are they jeans, shorts, is she really wet??

5,  Use the Windows photo viewer, or Irfan View or something but PLEASE turn those pictures right side up.  It just takes a second and it is much easier to see the picture so we don't have to lay our heads sideways on the computer desk to fully appreciate the picture.

6.  By all means include those descriptive captions like "Jennifer loves wet jeans", or "Here is Sally loving her wet clothed swim in the the pool."  A few of these and we will forgive some of the above errors (but not all of them).

7.  Put all of your wet shots in a logical place like "Swimsuits" and title the album "Wet Clothes" or something like that.  It will save us a lot of time searching and trying to think of new creative key words in our obsseive searching for new photos.  

Well anyway, it is too bad we can't put that out to Webshots users.  Maybe I do have too much time on my hands.  Ooops, gotta go, Veronica just came in wearing a new pair of Miss Sixty jeans and wants me to go see her in the tub in them!  Later.  Let me know what you think.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]