Wetlook-Online

Message # 13957

Subject: Info Soon to expire members Read below

Date: Mon 03/01/05 18:31:02 GMT

Name: Liquidladies, inc. us

Email: weinerking@bellsouth.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

We  have  been going over our records and  we  are  just  about  to hit our  4  month  anniversary  to  the members  area.   We  appreciate  all those  who  have and  are taking part  to  support  us  so  we  can  finace  many nice  things in the  future for your  viewing pleasures.   But  by  my  calculations  some  30 + charter members  will loose  their  memberships  come  11 Jan. 2005.  You  will not  be  rebilled on  recurring  billing...On  jan  12th  you  will be locked outand  Next  Monday  is your last  upday  unless  you  rejoin  sometime  before  11 Jan 2005..  This is a courtesousy  notice  to those  followers  of  us  as  I  know  they  will be  writing  next  week  saying  "I  can't  get  access"  and for  the  future of  expired  memberships,  we  will try and send  e-mails  to  each individual  customers to remind them  should they  forget  and wish  to  remain  on  with us,  Again  thanks to all for making the past  4  months  of well over  125 new members  a  real  succes in Liquidladies  and  we  pledge  to continue to grow  and  keep  cost  down  and  give  you golden  service.

Regards:

(WK)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.007 seconds to generate ]