WetlookPro

Message # 13948.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Thunderbirds Movie Wetlook

Date: Mon 03/01/05 17:10:19 GMT

Name: Wet Anna us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

MK,

You say the wet scenes are brief, but are they any good or just like little clips? How many different wet scnese are there in the movie? From what I saw in the trailers (we all know how deceptive those can be) it looked like the scenes had some decent looking girls getting wet in clothes that looked like the kind I would like.Thanks for your help!

In reply to Message (13948.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Thunderbirds Movie Wetlook

By NaturalBornChaos - us Mon 03/01/05 14:48:51 GMT

".....but looking at the cast list....there is no long list of famous stars as Irwin Allen always had in his blockbuster films....just a load of no name b list actors....so this re-make appears to be a miniseries that is going to air on TV and not in theatres

Whick means it will suck the suck out of suck

In reply to Message (13948.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Thunderbirds Movie Wetlook

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Mon 03/01/05 11:23:10 GMT

Well...the wet scenes are brief..

But if you are a Thunderbirds fan, as I am, then you will enjoy the film anyway.

BTW.....I see Hollywood has just wrapped on making a re-make of "The Poseidon Adventure".....but looking at the cast list....there is no long list of famous stars as Irwin Allen always had in his blockbuster films....just a load of no name b list actors....so this re-make appears to be a miniseries that is going to air on TV and not in theatres.

MK

In reply to Message (13948.1) Note Re: Thunderbirds Movie Wetlook

By Wet Anna - uu Mon 03/01/05 08:46:25 GMT

I'm just really figuring someone like MK will have an opinion on this. He does a great job of keeping up with wetlook in movies and I just have a feeling that this is a really strong movie for wet scenes...
In reply to Message (13948) Help Me Thunderbirds Movie Wetlook

By Wet Anna - us Mon 03/01/05 07:44:17 GMT

Hi. I saw a preview for the live action Thunderbirds movie that looked like it was going to have a couple of decent wetlook scenes in it involving some of the female characters. Before I rush out and buy the movie, I was hoping that someone could tell me if they have seen the movie and if so, how good the wetlook scenes are?

Thanks so much!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.004 seconds to generate ]