Wetlook-Online

Message # 13940.2.1

Subject: Hello what to do if you want more, Dave and Soak_ed

Date: Tue 04/01/05 16:54:57 GMT

Name: wetauthor uu

Email: wetauthor@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

OK guys, Thanks again for the encouragement. If you email me links or photo's it will be my pleasure to write stuff about them. Send them to this email address:

wetauthor@yahoo.co.uk

and make sure you put the word "Analysis" in the subject, so I know they're not virus riddled spam.

Regards,

The author

In reply to Message (13940.2) Talking Re: No Subject

By soak_ed - soak_ed@hotmail.com de Tue 04/01/05 10:42:42 GMT

I posted the picture.  Funny, I usually only post links to pictures with wet jeans, my favorite.  I saw that picture and wasn't going to copy the link and the more I looked at it I realized it was a fantastic picture in spite of the bating suit bottom, for exactly the reasons you listed.  Glad you enjoyed it.
In reply to Message (13940) Hello No Subject

By Anonymous - uu Sun 02/01/05 19:13:12 GMT

Website: http://community.webshots.com/photo/172601566/172607246tDnswm

About a week ago, someone posted the link I have replicated here. I have not been able to get the image of this webshot out of my mind since I first saw this picture, so I thought I'd write down why to see if anyone agrees with me.

This is quite simply, one of the best wetlook pictures I have seen. Here's why:

First of all, the girl herself is beautiful. Her face is striking, and if you look at any of the other photos in this album you will see how photogenic she is - she is stunning in all of them. And its not just her face that is stunning. She also sports a fantastic figure. Just look at the shape of her waist. The basis of a good wetlook photo is always a pretty model, and one that is enjoying herself, and in this case, Baum is that and more. The way she stands simply accentuates her beauty. She is confident, relaxed, clearly at home in front of the camera, even in a potentially compromising photo, and she is beaming, and clearly loving the attention.

Next lets look at her state of wetness. Although there is a swimming pool in the background, this is not obvious at first. What is obvious, is that the girl has just been subject to a drenching. You can tell by the shininess in the fabric of her top that she was in direct contact with water only a few seconds ago, and as this photo was taken, the water was still cascading off her. Her top is in that lovely "clingy" state, which is one of the highlights of wetlook, for me anyway. You can almost hear the slapping noise her top would make if she pulled it away from her body then let it go again.

Now there are those who would say this is not pure wetlook because the girl is not covering her lower half more than she would if she were going swimming, but this doesn't bother me. In fact, it invites the question, what exactly is she wearing to protect her modesty? Are they panties/knickers? Is it a bikini bottom? They could be either. And what has she got on beneath her pink top? Is it another vest (looking at the straps round her neck)? No its a bikini! That decides it!

Finally, adding to the picture as a whole, is the caption. It tells a story, but only half a story. "Baum after jumping in the pool to win a prize..." Did she know she was going to be jumping in a pool? If so, why is she still wearing her pink top? If not, why is she wearing a bikini? What kind of competition was it? Did other people have to jump in too? Was it a real competition, or just someone putting her up to it? The mystery of the circumstances of the photo only go to add to its appeal.

I could go on but I won't. Do any other people ever analyse wetlook photos in this way?

Finally, I am sending this message in anonymously, just in case anyone gets the wrong idea and thinks I'm going to start stalking this girl (I'm not, by the way!)

And if, by any chance, Baum, you end up reading this yourself, well, I know that you have unwittingly provided entertainment for a crowd you don't know. Please just take this email as a compliment and a thank you.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]