minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 10:55:17 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 1394.3.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: My plan is as follows!

Date: Thu 19/12/02 10:33:33 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Sounds great....

maybe we should offer some prizes for "best dressed in the pool"...to encourage folks to wear their nicest outfits.

The Nottingham idea of "theme" nights is a good one too...hows about an "Austin Powers" night....lots of go go girls with boots and colored tights.

Heck...if you really wanted to get David Wilkey and Roger Carpenter to support you, then stage a "nurses and schoolgirls" night...cos David has his own uniformed clothed company that has all the uniforms you would need...see David's site at

http://www.artaqua.co.uk/regulation/clothing.htm

mk

In reply to Message (1394.3.1.1.1) Pulsing My plan is as follows!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madasafish.com gb Thu 19/12/02 08:03:14 GMT

I will hire a pool for 3 hours, I will produce a shedload of flyers.

The flyers will be given to students on campus and outside night clubs.

The event will be advertised as the following.

Keep Fit in an unusual way, our new once a month event will be different and unusual.  "Swim in styles".

Styles being styles of clothing, we want to make swimming a fashionable event and what better way to do it than wearing fashion in the pool?

Pool side games and music by the pool.

Dress Code:

Smart casual wear, the clothes you would wear to go clubbing!

What do you think?

leonmoomin Pulsing

In reply to Message (1394.3.1.1) Hello Re: thanxz

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Wed 18/12/02 10:17:43 GMT

.... I am willing to assist with some funding. I am always willing to provide funding to wetlook producers and organizers.

When you have done some research (i.e. scouted out pools available, costs, etc) then put together a proposal and email me and we can discuss funding possibilities.

However, when you develop your plans, please bear in mind these 2 things....

1) We are a very small community, and the more splintered we get, the less people show up...so the best plans are to band together with as many known wetlook fans as possible. Obviously, the number one person I suggest you liaise with...is Leonmoomin. He has all the gear, and is developing many contacts and plans for similar type events next year. It may not make sense to do separate events, but to join together with Leonmoomin and support his planned pool parties.

2) Please bear in mind numerous people would LOVE to attend these events, but may not be able to...cos they live overseas (i.e. people like Anthony)...so my policy on funding events is that I will only fund events that are  fully open for anybody and everybody to take as many pics or video as they want...so that others who cannot get to go...can get to see and enjoy the pics and video later on.

Ideally....the formula is real simple....just organize an event like Leonmoomin's Nottingham Pool Party videos.

Leonmoomin has all the contacts with deejays and stuff.

The easiest thing is just to team up with him.

MK

In reply to Message (1394.3.1) Tongue thanxz

By wanna_get_wet - gb Wed 18/12/02 05:12:59 GMT

thanxz for all the help

anyone how wants to help me with funding tell me on the forum and i will get back to you.

thanxz again

wanna_get_wet

In reply to Message (1394.3) Pulsing Re: what do you think of ....................

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madasafish.com gb Wed 18/12/02 04:21:47 GMT

Great Idea!  (I'm already on it though!)

I have a 15 foot pool like the one in my vids, I also have a giant ground sheet with inflatable walls to prevent flooding, specially designed for this type of event.

You will find huge difficulty in obtaining public liabilities insurance for such a venture.  Some time around Feb 2003, I will have Public Liabilities insurance for my pool and it will be available for hire, along with foam cannons, a cage with bult in shower and various other wet club toys.

I am also going to be organising fully clothed pool parties in a local swimming baths to promote my ventures.

Please, don't be put off, try to organise the event yourself, if you have difficulty, get back to me!

leonmoomin Dancing

In reply to Message (1394) Read This what do you think of ....................

By wanna_get_wet - gb Tue 17/12/02 17:18:21 GMT

...........holding a big wetlook event in the uk at some point. by getting hold of a swimming pool and have a club night at it. with a DJ,food,drink. some point in 2003 if i could get the money i would be happy to set it up.

tell me what you all think???

wanna_get_wet Bouncing Scatter

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]