Wetlook-Online

Message # 13925.2

Subject: Hello Re: BTW Are any people Stateside familiar with Bonneroo Festival

Date: Sat 01/01/05 17:33:33 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi WK.....they have a similar thing happening in the UK each year with the Glastonbury music festival too.

The only slight problem is....I think most wetlook fans like to see a girl with nice hair and nice clothing getting wet....once a girl is already muddy...I think wetlook fans are not that interested in seeing a girl who is already muddy and all messed up...then washing off afterwards.

Thats kinda like a car wreck scene in a movie...i.e. nobody want to see a beaten up already dented old car getting smashed up....what folks like to see is a pristine new Ferrari getting wrecked.

I have done many surveys with my customers over the last 15 years...and you cannot do wetlook scene after you have already done a messy scene...cos nobody wants to see already destroyed clothing and hair getting wet as an afterthought.

Wetlook needs to be done where the girl is pristine before she gets wet....not already covered in mud & mess.

Wetlook scenes need to be done SEPARATELY...not added at the end of a messy scene.....at least...thats what 90% of my customers tell me...i.e. hair and clothing are important...and they want to see that go from pristine to being wet....so once a girl has gotten her clothes and hair all messed up....it's "game over"...no point to shoot wetlook after that.

MK

In reply to Message (13925) Read This BTW Are any people Stateside familiar with Bonneroo Festival

By (WK) at Liquidladies - weinerking@bellsouth.net us Sat 01/01/05 16:21:11 GMT

This  festival  is held in  Manchester  Tn.  each Spring  with  tens  of  thousands of  concert  goers..(like Woodstock)..     Seeing  these  groups of  muddy  people  has  given me  an idea,  that  ifI had  the  help,  A  large  pool  could be  set  up on the  land on  the  Festival  and  you  know  young  groupies.....Where  there is  water  there is  soon to be  fun.   This  could  be  arranged  this  year,  but  I  would  Need  HELP and  Assistance  setting it  up  and pulling it off. (WK)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.043 seconds to generate ]